A JOINT TWO-WEEK CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME OF ADA UNIVERSITY – CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN EU STUDIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE GERMAN ACADEMIC EXCHANGE PROGRAM (DAAD) AND THE UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA (ITALY)
The course offers detailed knowledge focusing on:
- Understanding EU Foreign Policy on national, regional and global levels
- EU interregional integration and its challenges
- Present and future design of European Neighborhood and Eastern Partnership
- Internal and external perspectives on EU foreign affairs
- EU strategy in response to global challenges
- EU Foreign Policy instruments in responding to conflicts and crises
- Actual challenges of security, fiscal, economic, social and cultural policies
- Azerbaijan at the crossroads of Europe and Asia
Program fee is 100 Euros.
- The program includes handout materials, lunch and coffee breaks for all participants.
- The program fee does not include visa, flight and transportation fees.
Importnat Note: For limited number of international applicants and national applicants living outside of Baku region, accommodation will be provided on behalf of the ADA University.
Fill online application form
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Everyone above the age of 16 years can apply.
The application deadline is 20 May 2018
The decisions will be announced on 25 May 2018
The program fee should be submitted by 10 June 2018
- The Summer School programme is held in English
- Certificates of Achievement from ADA University and partners will be given to all participants of the 4th EU Summer School