Training Course: Combating Youth Unemployment through Coaching
Location: Sumy, Ukraine
Dates: 5-13 November 2019
Number of participants: 30 participants
Participating countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Denmark, Georgia, Greece, Italy, Republic of North Macedonia, Ukraine
Organizer: Center for Euroinitiatives
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 24 September 2019
Date of selection: 18 October 2019
Inquiries about this project: Anna Kovbasyuk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs: Training Course is co-funded by Erasmus+:
- 100% accommodation, food and program materials are free, covered by the grant from Erasmus+;
- the organizers will reimburse 100% of participants’ travel costs from your home city to the venue within the limits defined by Erasmus+ program. Traveling costs are covered, up to the maximum expenses:
- €20 / participants from Ukraine;
- €275 / participants from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Greece, Denmark, Italy and North Macedonia;
- there is no participation fee.
Training Course – Combating Youth Unemployment through Coaching
About the Project
Youth workers who will take part in the TC will receive theoretical and practical experience in coaching directed to young people, esp. youth with fewer opportunities, who need support in their career building.
By conducting this project we would like to provide support for local NGOs to help their target groups – local young people – in self-realization and future development as active community members.
The training course will be dedicated to the coaching of young people with fewer opportunities in their career building, especially in the online job market. The participants of the TC – youth workers who will be prepared to act as coaches in their communities and support young people in their career building.
Objectives of the Project
- to explore the causes and consequences of youth unemployment in rural and deprived urban areas;
- to train an international group of youth workers to become coaches for young people with fewer opportunities in their self-realization and future career, especially in the online job market;
- to support organisations working with young people with fewer opportunities (esp. those coming from rural and deprived urban areas and refugees) and provide them with the innovative tools aimed at youth development;
- to promote international cooperation and capacity building in the field of youth work.
Profile of Participants
- youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, educators who have direct access to our final beneficiaries group of young people to multiply the new experience and skills in their communities;
- having guaranteed support from their sending organisations in the implementing future activities based on the experience gained in the TC;
- motivated to take part in the TC and to be personally interested in the topic of the TC;
- motivated to implement the experience gained on the TC in their communities;
- motivated to build and support international partnerships which will be created during the TC with the future Erasmus+ projects;
- no younger than 18 years old (due to the international travel restrictions), no upper age limits.