Conference: Conference: Recognise it! Inspiration to Advance
Location: Naples, Italy
Dates: 14-17 April 2019
Number of participants: 120
Participating countries: Erasmus: Youth in Action Programme countries Southern Mediterranean countries
Organizer: Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 03 Feb 2019
Date Of Selection: 04 March 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Federica De Micheli (Coordinator) and Alessia Cecchini at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA or if you are coming from a Meda Country, the SALTO Euromed Resource Centre, to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The Italian National Agency will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency or if you are coming from a Meda Country the SALTO Euromed RC will support your travel costs, according with own financial rules. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Conference: Recognise it! Inspiration to Advance
The overall aim of the Recognise It! strategy is to support the development of strategies of recognition of youth work at national and municipal level and to strengthen the role of youth work in both dimensions taking into consideration the different socio-political conditions in each country.
The Conference is the last step of the process that SALTO YOUTH T&C, SALTO YOUTH
EUROMED, DE NA and IT NA together with NGO representatives from South Med countries have started in 2016 with regard to the recognition of youth work. The idea is to present the achievements of the 2016/2017/2018 process at national and international level with this final Conference.
Aims of the Conference:
– To inspire interested actors to take recognition initiatives by using the outcomes of recognition strategies implemented by youth organisations or institutions.
– To discover local realities in Naples and practices from recognition related projects in EU and South Med.
– To discuss open questions and challenges about recognition in order to describe possible future steps.
– To highlight new inspirations.
– To provide inspirational material about recognition for wider audience.
– To explore how recognition processes support inclusion.
– To explore though the field visits the 5 dimensions of recognition.
The target groups
– People already having links with recognition initiatives who would like to improve youth work at local, regional, national and international level.
– people who contributed to the research.