E-learning: MOOC: Digital transformation of youth organizations
Location: online course, Spain
Dates: 21 January – 8 February 2019
Number of participants: 300
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries,Other countries in the world ,Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
Organizer: iWith.org foundation
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 16 January 2019
Date Of Selection: 17 January 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Alla Krinitsyna at :email@example.com
No participation fee
Accommodation and food
MOOC: Digital transformation of youth organizations
21 January – 8 February 2019 | online course, Spain Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) “Digital transformation of youth organizations” is aimed to encourage youth organizations to use different digital tools for their managment, communication, educational activities and activism actions.
MOOC “Digital transformation of youth organizations” is a part of Strategic Partnership project “TURN ONline”. This project is aimed to encourage youth organizations working in the field of peace building and promotion of Human Rights to transform their activities digitally and to use different forms of online activism in order to increase social impact of their actions. The project is created by consortium of the partners from Spain, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary and Greece that are working on the topics of Digital Youth Work.
The MOOC will be dedicated to three main topics:
1. Digital management (21.01.19 – 25.01.19),
2. Online education (28.01.19 – 01.02.19),
3. Communication and online activism (04.02.19 – 08.02.19).
Every day of the MOOC participants will have a chance to learn online from the experts within online lectures and webinars and try the variety of digital tools.
During the MOOC participants will learn about:
– digital tools for management: Trello, Asana, Freedcamp;
– main principles for organizing online courses for young people;
– digital tools for non-formal education: Open Edx, Kahoot, Powtoon, Moodle, Padlet, Action Bound, Kialo, Google Class and Edmodo;
– practical tips for the communication within Social Media;
– how to communicate peace and Human Rights,
– principles and best practices of online activism.
We expect that participants will dedicate one hour per day for their learning and doing the home tasks. At the end of the course participants will receive Youth Pass Certificate, in case they upload their hometasks.
After our MOOC participants will be more familiar with different digital tools and can apply them to their activities for being more efficient in their youth work activities.