Internship: Project Assistant
Location: Düzce, Turkey
Dates: 6 months starting from anytime
Number of participants: 1 (Male only)
Organizer: Düzce American Time Language School
Apply here: Application form
Inquiries about this project: firstname.lastname@example.org
- €300 to be paid once the participant selected to Abroadship.org
- €300 monthly salary to be paid to the participant by DATLS
- Accommodation and transportation are fully covered by DATLS
Düzce American Time Language School need youth workers, leaders, trainers and facilitators to run our workshops and work on international relations of the organisation for the international youth exchanges, further project partnerships, etc. These applicants must have at least a B2 level in English (any other extra language will be a reason of selection), should have experiences regarding youth works and on-site training. Applicants will also be required to have basic knowledge about Erasmus + program and Organisation Management.
American Time Language School is a franchising company in the field of language education and there are more than 20 schools in more than 25 different regions and cities in Düzce.
As a representative of American Time Language Schools company, DATLS (Düzce American Time Language School), located in Düzce, north-west of Turkey, has actively been working in this sector with its 20 employees and more than 1000 students.
The headquarters of DATLS is in the center of Düzce which is 220 km distance from both Istanbul and Ankara. The city is on the north-west coast of Turkey, which provides the city with a direct link to the Black Sea.
Company headquarters is a smart building, full of technological equipment and is roughly 1000m2. It has 12 classes, 1 exam hall, 1 conference hall, 1 VIP class, 1 cafeteria, and 2 terraces and 2 dormitory rooms which offer to its staff and students a perfect environment for their works and studies.
What DATLS Is Looking For?
Unlike any other language schools, DATLS has recently been working to create an organisation under its own shelter, a Youth Organisation called “Organisation Time”. The main idea of this organisation is to foster self-development of its own members. By planning to use various non-formal education methods during the planned schedule, Organisation Time will not only offer self-development but also a wide range of free time activities to youngsters (in particular university students).
What DATLS Offers?
Internship Program will be fully funded by the company which means the selected applicants will be provided with transportation, accommodation, and maintenance. Apart from that, the company will offer a fixed monthly salary. This salary will be enough to cover participants’ daily expenses of self-requirements, food, local travels, etc. Moreover, during the week, participants will attend a program about Erasmus + and Organisational Management which will help them create their own youth projects, create and run their own organisations in the future. At the end of the program, participants will receive a participation certificate and Erasmus+ Education certificate which may be useful for their professional background.
- Conducting speaking club activities,
- Handling international relations of the organization,
- Being in charge of visibility and dissemination of the organization,
- Establishing Erasmus+ project partnerships,
- Applying an Erasmus+ project to Turkish National Agency,
- Organizing events for students,
- Working on informational database,
- Advertising school and the organization,
- Moderating on social media.
- Being a substitute teacher in case of a need.
In short, looking for a Project Assistant (Male Only):
– English language level B2-C1 (is a mandatory requirement),
– Previous experience in international cooperation and volunteering can be a valuable asset,
– Knowledge of the Erasmus+ programme
– Age between 20 and 30 years,
– Any nationality (Italian, Spanish and French may be preferred),
– Knowledge of any other foreign language can be a valuable asset,
– Six-month internship,
– Free accommodation and expenses.
– Monthly salary: 2000 ₺ (300 euro),
– Reimbursement of visa fees,
– Reimbursement of transport costs.