Training course: Digital adventures
Location: Murzasichle, Poland
Dates: 17-24 October 2020
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Apply here: application form
Number of participants: 26
Organizer: Fundacja Active Kids
Deadline to apply: 4 October 2020
Date of Selection: 5 October 2020
Inquiries about this project: Michal at firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s no participation fee.
Accommodation and food
All costs related to accommodation, and food (3 meals per day- breakfast, lunch, supper and 2 coffee breaks) will be covered by project’s budget.
-Participants from Poland 20€
-Participants from Spain 330€
-Participants from Lithuania 245€
-Participants from Romania 245€
-Participants from France 245€
-Participants from Portugal 330€
-Participants from Italy 245€
-Participants from Slovakia 150€.
During TC we will work with a wide spectrum of tools and applications to experience creative and fun ways of using them with the focus on digital outdoor activities.
During the training course activities, participants will be put in the natural environment of the outdoor education and adventure-based learning, they will learn principles of experiential learning and outdoor education as well as practice and test different tools and methods and techniques using various digital tools. It’ll help youth workers and educators to reflect on possibilities of using this blended methodology ( outdoor+ digital) or youth empowerment as well as opportunities for youth participation within the framework of outdoor which would help to make more interactive education process inside youth centers, schools/ universities and support holistic approach in learning.
- To discover some popular digital tools that can be used in youth work with the focus on open-air activities
- To explore, share experience and build skills in the field of digitally based experiential learning
- To discover the concept of digital youth work
- To promote networking and cooperation between experienced youth workers/trainers
- To create new educational tools and learning methods aimed at developing behavioural and social competencies, pursuing social inclusion of the people with fewer opportunities through digital outdoor activities
- To develop methods of empowering people with diverse needs for youth work
- To share good and bad practices of youth work
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- youth leaders, youth workers dealing with young people, especially from staff from NGOs and trainers
- sincere interest and motivation to explore topic of experiential learning, outdoor education with the use of digital tools, readiness to share personal and professional experience and to learn in the international group;
- commitment to disseminate the project results
- commitment to participate in the whole duration of the activity
- commitment to organise follow-up activity locally after the training course is finished
- commitment to reflect on personal learning process and ability to critically assess learning outcomes
- openness for and appreciation of non-formal learning process
Please note that the working languuage of the training course is English.