Online course: Mindfulness Practitioner Certification Accredited [5 of 9] – part of a long term online programme Positive Psychology
Dates: any time
Duration: 2 hours
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0 out of 308 ratings (see top rating courses here)
Participating countries: any country
Join here: Application form
This course includes:
2 hours on-demand video
28 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Cost: €13.99 *
* Regular price is €139.99. Reduced price is visible when you come to the site first time. Use an incognito or private browser tab if a reduced price is not visible, or wait for a promotion sale the 9 times a year: January (New Years Promotions and End of month 3-day flash sale), February (Valentines sale), March (Buy more, Save more), April (Own Your Education), May (Mother’s Day), August (Back To School), November (Black Friday & Cyber Monday), December (‘Nikolaus’ Christmas season).
What you’ll learn
Superb Student Reviews!
Students from 168 Countries!
Internationally Accredited 20 Professional Development CPD/CE Credit Hours
Take 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge
Get to know the Benefits of Mindfulness AND Mindlessness
Learn and Practice Mindful Eating
Apply Habits to your mindfulness practice
Practice Informal meditation such as mindful breathing, eating, driving, walking, etc
Understand How to Apply Mindfulness Practice to Stress and pain
Understand How to Age Mindfully
Enjoy Nature Like You Have Never Done Before
No prior knowledge or meditation experience is necessary to take this course
Be ready to practice the tools we give you in this course
Be open minded and ready to apply the tools even if you think these tools may not work for you
Focus 2 – 5 minutes daily on being more mindful and try what you learn here
Mindfulness Practitioner Certification Accredited [5 of 9]
This course is accredited by the internationally recognized CPD Accreditation Group (Provider No: 777313) and upon completion of this course, you will receive an official Accredited Certificate from Life Success Academy.
This course is also a part of the PPMC Program – Positive Psychology Master Coach Diploma offered exclusively for Udemy Students by Life Success Academy.
JOIN OUR > 44,000 HAPPY STUDENTS from 174 COUNTRIES who have already taken our Udemy courses and gave Mr. Pobric over 3,700 5 STAR REVIEWS!
As a Prominent Leader in Online Learning and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness, Leadership, and Human Flourishing Braco Pobric is actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and does his best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.
This training is a fully-accredited professional program by The CPD Accreditation Group with 10 OPTIONAL CPD / CE Credit Hours. The course contains HD video content, the Entire Audio version of the program, course transcript, workbook, assignments, handouts, and supplementary resources that you can download any time and from any device.
You will also have FREE access to a private positive psychology/leadership coaching community network with over 3,000 active life coaches from all over the world and FREE one-on-one mentoring/coaching where you can be coached by one of our Certified Coaches or practice mindfulness skills and receive valuable credit hours. The coaches within this network have either completed or are completing one of the Life Success Academy certification programs.
About this course:
- FREE Full lifetime access
- Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Regular free surprise bonuses to help you become even more mindful!
The research shows mindfulness improves our overall wellbeing, increases happiness level, improves the chance of a Life Success, helps with mental and physical health, reduces stress, helps people deal with chronic pain, anxiety, depression, substance abuse even borderline personality to name just a few.
This program is a full Mindfulness Program that includes Level 1 – 3 and it will give you a mix of research, tools, and practices.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of mindfulness
- Get to know the benefits of mindlessness
- Apply habits to your mindfulness practice – connecting habits and mindfulness
- Learn about informal and formal meditation and mindfulness practices
- Apply mindfulness and meditation in your daily life
- Learn and practice informal meditation such as mindful breathing, eating, driving, walking, waiting in line, etc.
- Learn How to Apply these tools to help with stress and pain
- Eat Mindfully
- Age Mindfully – Stay 20 years younger
- Enjoy Nature
- Take 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge
- And much, much more…
This program is a Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group.
Our CPD provider Number is 777313
CPD / CE is beneficial for employees’ career progression and advancement. CPD research confirmed that for anyone hoping to get promoted, or wanting to specialize in a different area, demonstrating their learning agility and dedication to CPD / CE can make a substantive difference. In real terms, this means that the Accredited Certificate contributes to achieving higher salaries.
For employees, CPD / CE helps them keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. It also ensures that the professional standard of their qualifications and registrations is maintained. Furthermore, it contributes to their professional sense of direction. Completing CPD / CE helps build their confidence and credibility, allows them to showcase their achievements, and equips them with tools to cope positively with change.
Within different regions, there can be different terminology used. For example, CPD can be known as Continuing Education (CE) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE). It is important to note that these terms are completely interchangeable with CPD, and are both focused on a structured approach to lifelong learning.
Global Acceptance of the CPD Accreditation Group
Whilst based in the UK, the CPD Accreditation Group operates internationally and meets the CPD / CE requirements and expectations for all professional bodies, regulators, and membership organizations across the globe. This means that a professional attending an accredited CPD / CE training activity can receive a CPD / CE Certificate of Attendance, which can then be used towards their national CPD / CE requirements.
Due to the research undertaken by the CPD Standards Research Project with various professional bodies and regulators, the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
CPD in the United States of America often uses slightly different language to describe the practice of CPD e.g. CE – Continuing Education, CPE – Continuing Professional Education, CME – Continuing Medical Education, or CLE – Continuing Legal Education.
Similar to the UK, there are stringent requirements for professionals to undertake CE within different sectors, with over 4000 professional bodies, institutes, and regulators across the country.
It is a rather complex area as each of the 52 States has different CE requirements in place for regulated areas e.g. lawyers in Alaska have to under 4 hours of CPD a year, whereas lawyers in Ohio have to undertake 24 hours of CE over 2 years.
For additional knowledge and tools on Positive Psychology and Habits please check my other programs.
Click the “take this course” button, top right, now … Enroll NOW to become happier and more successful.
Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you…Happiness, Health, Success…
Who this course is for:
- Licensed Therapists, Psychotherapists, Counselors willing to get new tools to help their clients
- Life coaches looking for proven tools to help their clients
- Entrepreneurs ready to try new tools to increase chances of success
- Leaders willing to help their team members stay more in the present moment and therefore become even more successful
- Single moms looking for a ways to help them deal with a daily stress
- Professionals looking for a knowledge on Mindfulness and how to apply it at work and in their personal life
- Participants willing and ready to apply scientifically proven tools to improve their happiness and overall wellbeing