Paid Traineeship at European Commission
Location: Brussels, Luxembourg and across the European Union.
Dates: 2 five month, starting on 1 March or 1 October
Number of participants: 1,300 trainees
Participating countries: The traineeship is open to all EU citizens regardless of age. A limited number of places are also allocated to non EU nationals.
Organizer: European Commission
Deadline: 31 August
Apply here: Application form
Trainees work all over the European Commission/Services/Agencies mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and across the European Union.
The content of the job depends on the service you are assigned to.
You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy etc.
What does the traineeship offer?
EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions
Practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in the Commission’s day-to-day business
Opportunity to put academic theory into practice
What does a trainees daily work consist of?
- Attending and organizing meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings
- Researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries
- Running projects
What do we expect from you?
- Openess to European issues
- Interest in learning about Commission working methods
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Contribution to everyday work with a fresh point of view
- Proactive attitude
For more information please check the following link.
Here are similar opportunities for youth: