Partnership-building Activity: ALL included
Location: Sępólno Krajeńskie, Poland
Dates: 12-20 January 2019
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Croatia, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania
Organizer: Stowarzyszenie “Dorośli – Dzieciom”
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 3 December 2018
Date Of Selection: 10 December 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Daniel Wargin at email@example.com
Accommodation and food
– Latvia, Croatia, Italy, Romania, Greece – will be reimbursed up to 275 euros per person;
– Portugal – up to 360 euros per person;
– Lithuania – up to 180 euros per person;
– Poland – no travel reimbursement.
Young people with special needs – thus also disabilities – are one of the priority target groups for youth exchanges but in practice we observe that there are very few organizations that know how and involve youngsters with disabilities in the projects. Taking part in this CME can give you the chance to develop Youth Exchange project and, later on, to host an international group in your community OR give some youngsters from your community the chance to participate in the exchange in some other country.
The objectives or this CME are:
– To build the trust among participants and let them get to know each other closer so that personal and professional connection serves as a basis for stable partnership in the future youth exchange projects;
– To share the challenges, needs and interests of young people in their communities and explore how these could serve as basis for developing youth exchange ideas;
– To build participants’ understanding about the crucial quality criteria in E+ youth exchanges, paying special focus on youth participation, inclusion, intercultural dialogue and learning dimension and motivate youth leaders to become promoters of these common values among their young people;
– To develop CONCRETE YE IDEAS that could be applied for the nearest deadlines to E+ programme and implemented.
IF you want to find out how youth exchanges work and to have the space to sit down with potential partners and work on YOUR youth exchange idea that you could later on apply for and implement, this is a project for you!!!
MORE DETAILS you can find in the attached InfoPack.