Partnership-building Activity: Connect the Dots
Location: Gyumri, Armenia
Dates: 10-18 May 2018
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Armenia, Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain
Organizer: Gyumri “Youth Initiative Centre
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 8 April 2018
Date Of Selection: 14 April 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Mariam Gharagyozyan at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Travel costs will be reimbursed per participant per country. Travel budget limits are given below per person, per country, which is given according to Erasmus+ distance calculator:
ESTONIA 360 EUR
GERMANY 360 EUR
MOLDOVA 275 EUR
RUSSIA 275 EUR
SPAIN 530 EUR
ITALY 360 EUR
POLAND 360 EUR
NETHERLANDS 530 EUR
CZECH REPUBLIC 360 EUR
GEORGIA 180 EUR
BELARUS 275 EUR
ARMENIA 20 EUR
2. Accommodation and food are covered by organizers.
3.The selected participants will be asked to contribute 25 euro participation fee each (More details are in the Infopack).
Connect the Dots
The aim of the CME is to foster cooperation between EVS Organizations aiming at increased quality and innovation in EVS through the exchange of good practices.
The objectives of the project are:
– To establish and deepen EVS partnership through experiential learning;
– To learn various mechanisms to increase quality and innovation in EVS;
– To exchange good practices in national and international contexts;
– To discover EVS realities in Armenia through study visits.
The anticipated impact of the Contact Making Event is to foster quality improvements in youth work through enhanced cooperation between organizations in the youth field and other stakeholders.
The EVS Contact Making Event will be based on Study Visit Element and Experiential Learning.
The project will bring together 24 participants. Age limits: 18 +
The participants should meet the following criteria/have the following criteria:
• Involved as an EVS support person, EVS coordinator, EVS Mentor/Tutor and have experience in youth work;
• Strong interest and motivation on the topic;
• Interest in reliable partnerships and new EVS projects;
• Will to increase quality and innovation in their EVS projects;
• Will to contribute to the project through sharing best practices
• Good level of English to follow the course and ability to participate fully in the event,
* European volunteers under the EVS programme are NOT allowed to participate.