Partnership-building Activity: Key to inclusion: European Solidarity Corps
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Dates: 2-7 December 2018
Number of participants: 70
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Western Balkan countries
Organizer: MOVIT, National agency of European Solidarity Corps and Erasmus+: Youth in action programme
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 7 November 2018
Date Of Selection: 12 November 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Maja Drobne at email@example.com
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the European Solidarity Corps. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country. (This NET activity is financed by 2018 budget).
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Key to inclusion: European Solidarity Corps
The aim of the activity is to encourage and support inclusive projects in the frame of the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) programme and give an impetus for the creation of the European network of organizations interested in inclusive ESC projects.
The activity will open space for getting to know each other’s work and interests, explore potential ideas for common projects and build good quality partnerships.
The activity will bring together different stakeholders, from newcomers in the programme, to the ones, who are already active in mobility projects, but would like to work more on inclusion. In 4 working days we will offer the space to network, to address the success factors of good inclusive projects and it will be a start of planning projects together. We would like to see, that at least 20 concrete ideas for projects in ESC will come out of this activity. We expect 60 participants on the event.
Objectives of the event are, that the participants will:
- Have space to meet, interact and prepare project ideas together
- Recognize different aspects and success factors of inclusivity, when discussing and implementing inclusive projects in the frame of ESC
- Get to know the possibilities of ESC for implementation of inclusive projects
- Draft project proposal ideas for February 2019 deadline
- Assure the coaching available for the organizations for the period prior the February deadline (each NA responsible for their participants)
- Initiate the process of starting the network of inclusive organizations
Elements of the programme:
- Presentation of ESC
- Capacity building on inclusion
- Partnership building activities
- Space for project creations and creating the drafts (aim, goals, partners, next steps)
- Follow up steps (creation of a network of inclusive organizations, coaching for organizations)
Target group for the activity:
This activity is meant for representatives of organisations interested in inclusion projects in the frame of European Solidarity Corps, regardless of whether they already have partners or would like to find them at the event and develop their project idea together.
Organisations will have the chance to form separate interest groups based on the projects they are interested in – be it volunteering projects or jobs and traineeships.
Diverse programme and working methods will make sure that everybody’s needs are taken into account, regardless of whether they are experienced in European mobility projects or not.