Partnership-building Activity: Networking Seminar-Youth Mobility Opportunities for Youth with Health Issues
Dates: 17-22 April 2018
Number of participants: 36
Participating countries: Belgium – FR, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Western Balkan countries
Organizer: Latvian National Agency
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 12 March 2018
Date Of Selection: 19 March 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Aija Kasemira at email@example.com
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme TCA 2018 budget.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs and SALTO SEE involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your “Erasmus+: YiA” NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than “Erasmus+: YiA” Programme Countries, please contact SALTO SEE for further information about the financial details.
Networking Seminar-Youth Mobility Opportunities for Youth with Health Issues
Networking seminar is organised for organisations working or willing to work with young people with health issues (and/or disability). It aims to stimulate partnership, capacity building and to develop youth mobility project ideas within “Erasmus+:YiA”.
Are you working (or willing to work) with young people with health issues (and/or disability) aged 13-30? Would you like to give them more opportunities to learn important skills in international environment? Would you like to get involved in some international youth project and find possible partners? If so, may be this opportunity is for you!
We are organizing this networking seminar (NS) to provide additional support to organizations specifically working with young people with disabilities and/or health issues. NS will help you to realize your ideas into projects for giving opportunities to young people with fewer opportunities!
Objectives of this NS:
– To explore international youth exchanges and voluntary activities as a tool for empowering, supporting active participation and social inclusion of young people with health issues,
– To create a space for meeting organizations working with similar target group and establishing partnerships and possible networks
– To explore quality criteria in Erasmus+ youth mobility projects
– To build competences of participants to develop youth mobility projects by working on actual project ideas that can later on be implemented
We invite to this NS:
– Representatives of organizations that are already working with (or willing to work with) youth with health issues (and/or disability)
– Has some basic knowledge about “Erasmus+:YiA” (namely, participated in informative seminars, learning seminars, did literature reviews/analysis on programmes issues, programme options) and are curious to find out more about mobility opportunities for youth within “Erasmus+: YiA” programme
– Have the support from their organizations to start international cooperation (or may be even considering applying for some Erasmus+:YiA project in the future)
– At least 18 years old
– With good communication skills in English
– Prepared for an intensive working process together (personal special needs will be taken into consideration)