Partnership-building Activity: Opening the door to new volunteering fields
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Dates: 24-29 May 2020
Number of participants: 30
Participating countries: Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme countries, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
Apply here: application form (Need to register on Salto)
Organizer: European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre
Deadline to apply: 13 April 2020
Date of Selection: 24 April 2020
Inquiries about this training course: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the European Solidarity Corps. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Please contact your National Agency (NA) or SALTO Resource Centre (SALTO) in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA or SALTO again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Opening the door to new volunteering fields
download timetable here : Opening the door to new volunteering fields
- Create a frame for sharing experience in the field of volunteering, from different areas of expertise
- Discuss and understand Solidarity as one of the core values in volunteering
- Explore new fields of volunteering beyond the outreach of the former European Voluntary Service programme
- Motivate the organisations to join the European Solidarity Corps community
- Support networking between organisations and encourage them to establish trans-national projects in the framework of the European Solidarity Corps programme
The event is for participants with the following background:
- Newcomer organisations / institutions interested in stepping in the Solidarity Corps volunteering action, with or without the Quality Label.
- Experienced organisations interested to have new partners in new fields of volunteering
Programme and methodology
The event is an networking activity that aims to generate new partnerships across Europe for volunteering. The programme will be based on the principles of non-formal learning. The methods used will be interactive and participatory. There will be space for participants to share thier experience and expertize in all types of volunteering. The programme includes field visits in Budapest.