Partnership-building Activity: PBA Ruralities
Location: Cacín, Spain
Dates: 9-14 March 2018
Number of participants: 18
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Spain
Organizer: Ayuntamiento de Cacín
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 22 February 2018
Date Of Selection: 23 February 2018
Inquiries about this training course: María Isabel at email@example.com
The travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus Plus guidelines.
Accommodation, meals and training material will be provided by the host organisation.
There’s no participation fee from the host organisation, but your sending organisation can ask you a logistics fee to support their work.
European youth projects change young people’s life. But also can change the life of a small village if it’s properly organized. This PBA wants to help in the challenge of creating new projects in rural areas (populations of less than 20,000 inhabitants).
Erasmus + underlines the importance of such activities as a powerful tool for young people (especially those with fewer opportunities) to empower themselves and to grow towards active citizens of their own community.
Objectives of the activity are:
– To provide a wide introduction to the Erasmus+ program in the part of youth, focusing on their capacity of development in rural areas.
– To give the opportunity to find good and reliable partners from rural areas with whom to develop projects within the Erasmus + program, creating a solid network of contacts and alliances.
– To understand the impact and social change that an Erasmus + project can have within a small local community, discovering the possibilities of local participation.
– To share what it takes to plan a good quality Erasmus + project in rural areas.
– To offer an individual and group learning experience through a practical process, allowing participants to reflect on their learning process and learn more about Youthpass.