Seminar: Peer Learning – From Innovation to Strengthening Life Skills
Location: Slovak Republic
Dates: 29 November – 2 December 2017
Number of participants: 25
Participating countries: Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: Iuventa-Slovak Youth Institute
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 20 October 2017
Inquiries about this seminar: Tomáš Tóth: firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs: Being selected for this course, the costs as (accommodation, food etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NA hosting this project.
For this training course is participation fee as contribution needed which varies from country to country
Peer Learning – From Innovation to Strengthening Life Skills
• To familiarise participants with different participatory and inclusive tools, methods and approaches to foster youth work attractiveness in line with thereinafter-mentioned Council Conclusions.
• To build on personal pathways of participants to recognize impact of the non-formal education.
• To further deepen partnerships established among organisations attending first peer learning seminar held in Malta on May 29 – June 1, 2017.
• To assess implementation potential of selected emerging trends into youth work.
• To propose innovations in youth work practice targeting life skills acquisition, as defined at Para. 10 – 12 and in Annex II of the Council Conclusion on the role of youth work in supporting young people’s development of essential life skills that facilitate their successful transition to adulthood, active citizenship and working life.