Study Visit: Italy and Finland study visit on inclusion
Location: Rome, Italy
Dates: 14-17 November 2017
Number of participants: 12
Participating countries: Finland, Italy
Organizer: Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 11 September 2017
Inquiries about this study visit: Mirella Olivari: email@example.com
Costs: This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Italy and Finland study visit on inclusion
The general aim of the study visits in Italy and in Finland is to share different practices on the theme of the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities in the countries involved in terms of methods, beneficiaries, resources and results.
Every study visits will be held in each of the countries involved with 6 participants, accompanied by the inclusion officer of the NAs involved.
Specific aim of the activity will be: to create quality projects on inclusion in the Erasmus+ programme and contribute to increase the knowledge and competencies of participants and organisations involved.
The study visit will consist in a practical part – visit the organisation/project, meet youth workers and beneficiaries – and in a activities focused on evaluation and analysis also through theoretical input.
This is the call for the first study visit in Italy, Rome, on the topic of the inclusion of asylum seekers, refugees and migrants.
By giving an overview about the situation of the migration in Italy through the activities of organisations, public bodies, projects, the aim is to offer to the participants’ new information, knowledge, practices, on this reality, in order to enrich the capacity of the participants to understand the complexity of the migrations phenomenon and to be able to work in the inclusion of young people with migration background in Erasmus+.
– 4 working days of activities in a group with two facilitators. We will use field visit of projects and organizations, reflection/debriefing activities, projects idea in group and in general non formal methods will be preferred.
The target group for the study visit in Rome are youth workers willing to enhance their competences. Other characteristics are:
– to have competencies and knowledge on the topic of the inclusion of refugees, asylum seekers and migrants
– to have competencies on inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities
– to have experience in the youth work sector
– to be interested in develop new projects on inclusion in the framework of Erasmus+
– be able to communicate and work in English (which will be the working language for the whole training course).
– Be able to attend the full training course.
– wish to learn from each other’s during debate and evaluation.