Training Course: BeWell
Location: Dolcé (VR), Italy
Dates: 1-10 September 2022
Number of participants:28 participants
Participating countries: Italy, Slovenia, Slovakia, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Poland, Latvia, Greece
Organizer: Marga Pura (Youth NGO)
Co-organizer: Teatro Invisible (Youth NGO)
Apply here: link
Deadline: 25 June 2022
Date of selection: 3 July 2022
Inquiries about this project:
- Participation fee
We offer the opportunity to self assess your contribution in a sliding scale between 70 – 120 euro (to be paid in cash upon arrival). Considering the participation to 8 full days of activities, please choose an amount that responds to your personal possibilities and that matches the values of balance and reciprocity.
- Accommodation and food
All costs will be covered by Erasmus+ funds.
- Travel reimbursement
The travel costs of the participants will be refunded after the training course usually within 6 – 8 weeks (after participants send all their travel documents and fulfill closing tasks for the project including dissemination).
- We highly encourage and support participants to plan Green travel (train, carpooling, bus).
- Maximum amounts:
Slovakia, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Latvia & Greece: 275€
Spain: 275 (mainland) / 360€ (Canary islands)
We aim to create more resilient youth workers through connecting the mind with emotions, body, community and nature.
The training course will be a space where participants will be guided and invited to be active and authentic, to connect the mind with emotions and body, to take challenges, to explore openness and vulnerability in order to find their inner strength, to develop empathy, to cultivate their inspiring and transforming presence in the community.
Especially in current times the topic of mental health is crucial to be targeted. The main aim of “BeWell” is to help youth workers to grow solid roots of wellness, prevent occupational burnout and its effects in forms of depression or anxiety. Our aim is to show youth workers how to care about themselves, their mental health, how to prioritise their health from other tasks and how to teach it to the youth they work with.
– Vulnerability: connecting with our inner self, beyond daily masks and armors
– Body-mind connection: learning through embodiment of concepts, attitudes, qualities
– Creativity: encouraging body and mind to explore and express the inner beauty waiting to be awakened
– Connection, inclusion and transformation: cultivating empathy and carefulness towards others and environment, becoming a source of positive transformation for the community
– Somatic and kinesthetic learning, holistic based education and body expression
– Connection with inner and outer nature, nature as an inspiration for our lives
– Mindfulness, Emotional and Stress management techniques
– Creative expression, cultivating the deep imagination
– Movement and contact improvisation
– Organisation and planning skills
Who is this training for?
This training is designed for youth workers, trainers, educators, NGO leaders, and more generally for people who are willing to:
– explore the expressive potential of the body through contact improvisation and dance
– develop a strong presence through performative arts
– spend time outdoor for physical activities, no matter the weather
– foster their sense of community through ritual based practices
– gather new tools and inspirations for their work and activities with youngsters
Who can apply?
We aim to have an overall of 28 participants from Italy, Slovenia, Slovakia, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Poland, Latvia & Greece.
Participants must be over 18 and have a communicative level of English language, so they can participate fully in the program.
We expect you to participate in the whole program. It means coming later or leaving earlier is not allowed. Also prepare for an intensive experience with at least 6 hours of program everyday!
Antonio is a passionate trainer who loves to craft experiences for self development, group awareness, creative expression and pursuit of a wise and joyful freedom. He facilitates workshops for teenagers, students, youth workers and adults, using and mixing his expertise and experiences from theatrical improvisation, contemporary dance, martial arts and contact improvisation.
Trainer, facilitator, lecturer, volunteer already 6 years in non-formal education enviroment. Focuses on topics of personal developement, communication, self-love, trust, emotions and behavioural patterns