Training Course: Conscious body
Location: Padova, Italy
Dates: 5-11 November 2019
Number of participants: 18 participants
Participating countries: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Spain
Organizer: Teatro invisibile
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 25 September 2019
Date of selection: 2 October 2019
Inquiries about this project: Antonio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs: Training Course is co-funded by Erasmus+:
- accommodation, food and program materials are partially covered by the grant from Erasmus+
- 75% of the travelling costs are covered, up to the maximum expenses:
- €180 / participants from Slovenia;
- €275/ participants from Czech Republic, France, Germany, Poland, Spain.
- Programme fee is 100€. We want to offer the opportuinity to participate with a reduced fee
(70€) up to a max of 5 people with limited economic resources.
Training Course – Conscious body
Read infopack here: Training Course – Conscious body – Italy – Abroadship.org
About the Project
Conscious body is a training course designed to explore and develop the potential of deep body-based learning through creative expression, contact improvisation, acroyoga and circus activities.
The project ”Conscious body“ is a seven days training course in the frame of Erasmus+ program that will take place in Italy, from 5th to 11th of November 2019.
Profile of Participants
This training is designed for youth workers, trainers, educators, volunteers, people who work with/people through experiential and embodied methodologies, and generally for people who are willing to:
- explore the expressive potential of the body through contact improvisation and dance;
- be open and adaptable to live and work in a creative open space as a community of movement researchers;
- move, sweat, try, get in touch, push and be pushed, with care for themselves and others;
- gather inspiration on how to use embodied methodologies to foster self development and social skills;
- acquire new tools and inspirations for their work and activities with youngsters.
The participants must be over 18 years and be able to understand and communicate in English. Participants can apply to this training if they are living and travelling from (and to) Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland, France, Spain.
Actvities of the Project
During this training course we will:
- investigate ways of authentic expression through dance and theatre;
- nurture a sense of deep and conscious connection through contact improvisation;
- develop trust, care and supportive communication through the practice of acroyoga and circus disciplines;
- explore bridges that connect mind and body by embodying lectures, concepts, ideas through movement;
- live as a community of artists/students, taking care of the venue, animating workshops, participating to jams of contact impro and acroyoga, welcoming local practitioners to share skills, enthusiasm and practice.