Training course: Cross Over
Location: Sigulda, Latvia
Dates: 13-17 January 2019
Number of participants: Max. 25 participants
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: Latvian National Agency
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 16 December 2018
Date Of Selection: 20 December 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Edgars Knohenfelds at email@example.com
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
This is invitation to international phase of annual training course “Cross Over” about the quality of Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership projects (KA2) in youth field. Everyone with potential KA2 project idea in youth field can apply for training.
This is the perfect training course for youth organisations, state institutions, companies from business sector, etc. which has a willingness and idea for strategic partnership project in youth field (project should bring added value to youth field).
Key objectives of the training course are:
– To deepen the understanding of the concept of international strategic partnership for the positive impact in youth field;
– To expand/discover collaboration opportunities and challenges of partnerships among different types of organisations (from different sectors if relevant);
– To increase in depth understanding of criteria KA2 project within E+;
– To provide a space for further development of project ideas and for feedback from and consultations with NAs’ representatives
– To understand the relevance of the youth field and youth work in the context of youth policy
– To explore the potential of non-formal learning activities within KA2 projects
– Participants comming from the Cross Over’s 1st Phase (2018) – national training/event in Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic and Croatia;
– Participants with potential KA2 project idea in youth field
– Participants with potential KA2 project idea in youth field and eligible partners (possibility to bring your partner/-s to training course will be solved case to case);
– Participants should be at least 18 years of age
Training course “Cross Over” is organised annually (5 years already) and it consists of 2 phases: national level training/activity (happened already in summer/autumn of 2018) and international training.
THIS IS THE CALL FOR 2nd PHASE OF CROSS OVER -INTERNATIONAL TRAINING IN LATVIA!