Training Course: Digital marketing for all
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Dates: 5-14 April 2019
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovak Republic
Organizer: Centre for Non-formal Education and Lifelong Learning (CNELL), Serbia; and NGO Youth Power, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 7 Feb 2019
Date Of Selection: 15 Feb 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Danijela at email@example.com
Costs: Participation fee: NONE!
Accommodation and food
All accommodation and food costs in the hostel are covered by the organisers.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organisers up to the maximum allowance per distance calculator and means of travel (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car).
Maximum travel expense reimbursement per participant per country, including all incurred costs and bank fees:
1. Serbia – 20 eur
2. Slovak Republic – 180 eur
3. Croatia – 180 eur
4. FYR Macedonia – 180 eur
5. Bosnia and Hercegovina – 180 eur
6. Montenegro – 180 eur
More details on travel reimbursement in the attached document “Call for participants”.
Digital marketing for all
This training course aims to empower youth workers and build their competences for development of NFE/youth work programmes for quality digital marketing among youngsters (young women), beneficiaries in our communities
Project “Independent Young Women in Digital Entrepreneurship Era” aims to build capacity of youth (work) organisations, their young women entrepreneurship empowerment centres on local level and their youth workers in competences for digital entrepreneurship and digital entrepreneurial learning through youth work in our communities and on European level.
The project consists of several activities, and one of those is this training course “Digital marketing for all”. The training course will be organised in Novi Sad, Serbia in April 5th – 14th, 2019.
The training course will gather 24 participants from 6 organisations and countries (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Slovakia and Montenegro).
Specific objectives of the training course are:
– To share realities on different forms of advertising of (young women) entrepreneurs (traditional and digital) in our communities in different European countries
– To increase knowledge on Digital Marketing basics concepts and benefits
– To increase awareness on Tools, methods, services and forms of advertising in Digital Marketing
– To develop competences in Online/Digital campaigning, Social networks/media Tools, Internet marketing and Visual presentation in Digital Marketing
– To increase participants’ competences for using Photography tools & new media for promoting / developing an enterprise
The training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education.
The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
– To be active youth workers or young women interested to become active as peer educators within our organisations
– Willing to apply & multiply the knowledge received
– Willing to take action in the field of empowering young women for digital entrepreneurship
– Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations/countries
– Able to attend and be active during the entire duration of the training course and to implement local workshop with young women after the participation at the training course
– Age above 18 and able to follow the programme in English language.
The overview programme/agenda is in the attached document “Call for participants”.