Training course: Digitale
Location: Grotniki, Lodz, Poland
Dates: 13-25 February 2019
Number of participants: Max.27 participants
Participating countries: Bulgaria, France, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, Spain
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 30 November 2018
Date Of Selection: 15 December 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Marta Skorczyńska at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are asking for a participation fee of 30 euros, which will be used to finance extra activities planned to enjoy the time together. More details will be discussed with selected participants.
Accommodation and food
Food and accommodation costs are covered by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Travel reimbursement up to the following amounts: travelling from France, Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, Latvia, Turkey – 275 EUR, travelling from Spain and Portugal – 360 EUR.
The training course explores one of the most inspiring ways to tell your story – digital storytelling.
CALL FOR EDUCATORS, YOUTH WORKERS & STORYTELLERS
“Digitale” aims at presenting the concept of the method of digital storytelling, developed by Joe and Dana at Berkeley and exploring the positive impact it can have when used as a method of working with youth on topics such as diversity and solidarity, as well as a method to present the results of youth work.
* Who: we are looking for activists, educators, youth workers, storytellers, writers and visual artists – artivists!
* Where from: Poland, France, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Latvia, Turkey and Romania
* Equipment needed: the project will require the participants to bring their smartphones and laptops with video editing programme installed
* Food, travel costs and accommodation are covered.
* Application process: apply before 30 November 2018 23:59 h CET; application results expected around 15. December
*NOTE With this call we are looking only for participants from: FRANCE, BULGARIA, ITALY, SPAIN, PORTUGAL, LATVIA and ROMANIA. Places for the other countries are already full.
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/digitale-apply