Training course: Digitools Erasmus+
Location: Mollina, Málaga, Spain
Dates: 7-12 November 2016
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: Spanish NA
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 25 September 2016
Date of Selection: 7 October 2016
Inquiries about this training course: Sergio Peñafiel Jara: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general Inquiries and consultation: Contact Here
Costs: This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs relevant to participation in the course will be covered.
The use of IT tools in the design and development of E+ projects. Digitool E+TC is a space for users of E+ to exchange their experience and to learn about new digital resources, tools, networks, platforms… available to make our daily work within E+easier.
Youth and non formal education require a daily work with computer, IT tools, new technologies, social networks, “the cloud”… a continued renovation of knowledge, constant training and practicing the abilities with every new project and keeping a positive attitude facing the digital world.
The aim of this training course is to provide an appropriate space for users of Erasmus+ Programme to exchange competences related to new technologies and IT tools. The specific objectives are:
● To evaluate the Erasmus+ experience so far in digital terms.
● To share IT tools to work in Erasmus+ projects with other partners.
● To discover how to use and how to solve situations around ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service), URF (Unique Registration Facility) and Participant Portal, OLS (Online Linguistic Support), Insurance registration in EVS Cigna, Youthpass webpage, Mobility Tool, Erasmus projects results Website…
● To debate and experience the use of social networks and different roles of the programme Users.
● To discover new IT Tools that can help our work in Erasmus + projects.
Digitools Erasmus+ TC is created as a space to learn and share our previous use of IT tools in our projects and create a supportive environment in which we can practice and test the best way to use IT tools to increase the quality of our work inside the Erasmus + projects. The intention is to involve participants in the creation of a learning atmosphere, offering spaces where learning can happen and mistakes too. The approach of the activity will be based in:
-The group as the main resource of the Training Course.
-Adaptability to the needs of the group
-Variety of ways of working and reflecting, because we all learn in different ways.
-Not Judgmental learning environments.
-Challenge yourself, step out of the comfort zone, try the other way and change the point of view.