Training course: EARTH, WIND & FIRE
Location: Miño de Medinaceli (Soria), Spain
Dates: 1-8 September 2019
Number of participants: 21 participants
Participating countries: Ukraine, Armenia, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Greece, Hungary, Croatia and Spain
Organizer: Harmoni Coaching
Apply here: Application form
Deadline: The application deadline is June 20th 2019 at 12:00h, final selection on June 25th.
Inquiries about this training course: Belén Andreu at email@example.com
- There is no participation fee.
- Activities, accomodation and food are covered by the program.
- We will cover the participants travel to a maximun of:
- 275€/ participants coming from Italy, Croatia, Czech Republic and Hungary.
- 360€/ participants coming from Romania, Poland, Ukraine and Greece.
- 530€/ participants coming from Armenia.
- There is no budget for Spanish participants’s travels.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Download infopack here: Training course – EARTH, WIND & FIRE – Spain – Abroadship.org
EARTH, WIND & FIRE is an holistic, magical and energetic project aimed at improving skills in the field of emotional education and personal empowerment so that they can stimulate and value the young people with whom they work.
This project is addressed to participants coming from 10 countries: Ukraine, Armenia, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Greece, Hungary, Croatia and Spain. Each country will provide 2 participants that will be selected according to their professional profile and motivation.
We will use techniques of natural healing, personal balance, emotional stimulation, creative development, empowerment in talents and education in values from ancestral cultures, holistic techniques and personal growth, especially those linked to the countryside and nature, to create an active, integrated and constructive youth. These techniques share the same principles and objectives; connect the individual with their innate abilities and provide them with confidence and determination to achieve their goals, from mindfulness to emotional coaching, through Reiki, Kundalini Yoga or Sound Healing.
The main objectives are:
- Create a work guide that includes tools for emotional education and youth empowerment.
- Motivate and increase the satisfaction of the trainers by facilitating techniques of personal growth, relaxation, concentration and self-help that allow them to achieve their personal balance and emotional stability and allow them to improve their working conditions and those of the young people with whom they work.
- Improve the skills of educators by equipping them with tools to work and promote emotional education and youth empowerment with their students in order to promote diversity and transmit the fundamental common values of our society, especially to young people with difficult access, and avoid the violent radicalization of young people.
- Promote youth development in rural, depopulated areas and regions where they suffer economic, social and cultural difficulties and reach marginalized young people, providing them with tools for their inclusion.
- To improve the quality of trainers’ work by increasing their skills and abilities to address the needs of disadvantaged people in terms of sensitivity, empathy and understanding.
Aims of the project:
The project is aimed at all those people interested in personal growth and awareness, all those who believe that a more complete and healthy human being can be developed, to all those who want to know holistic techniques of personal balance, to all those who believe in nature, in energy, in spirituality, in feminism, in emotional development and in education as a way of life.
In this project we want to give priority to participants with economic, social, geographical, cultural, physical or health difficulties. One of the main values in this project is the motivation of participants, as well as integration and inclusion of people with disadvantages.
Finally, as a collective project, all of us who are part of it will learn, grow and enrich ourselves during this time and all your contributions will be very important for the final result.