Training course: Entrepreneurial EAST for youth NGOs
Location: Liepaja, Latvia
Dates: 20-28 June 2018
Number of participants: 20
Participating countries: Estonia, Latvia, Moldova, Ukraine
Organizer: “MilleniuM” Training and Development Institute
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 7 May 2018
Date Of Selection: 20 May 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Vitalie Cirhana at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this training course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered.
Country – Max. reimbursement per participant
Latvia – 180 eur
Estonia – 180 eur
Ukraine – 275 eur
Moldova – 275 eur
TRAVEL COSTS AND REIMBURSEMENTS
The reimbursement of the travel expenses (travel from your departure city to the venue of the project).
There is a participation fee of 30 EUR. Please, contact the organizers on more practical details.
Entrepreneurial EAST for youth NGOs
Training course for youth organizations from Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine and Moldova on entrepreneurial competence development inside the organization – how to improve their sustainability, create their own social services and build long-term collaboration with other sectors.
Youth NGOs who are willing to build up their capacity and widen their social services are very welcome to join our 8 days learning adventure!
In this training course you will learn:
• from and about good practice examples of young entrepreneurs;
• to use outdoor education for entrepreneurship competence development;
• to evaluate your current organizations’ strategy and to create new entrepreneurial ideas for it;
• the research results and opportunities on social entrepreneurship in all partner countries;
• to explore and try design thinking principles for new idea/service/project development;
• to strengthen your personal entrepreneurial spirit;
• how to use different entrepreneurship education tools working with young people;
• to develop new project ideas together with other youth work professionals from other countries;
• to test your idea by implementing it in your local reality (after the training course July – August 2018).
Participants’ profile we are looking for:
• working in youth organisation or institution linked to the youth field;
• resident of Latvia, Estonia, Moldova or Ukraine;
• 18+ years old;
• able to communicate in English (main working language);
• experienced in managing projects in the youth field;
• are willing to develop innovative practices within the field of youth entrepreneurship on national and international level;
• have a specific idea and willingness to explore possibilities to develop a new service or product for your organization;
• ready to take active part in the whole training course (international training course 20 – 28 June 2018 in Latvia plus local initiative in their country during the period July – August 2018).
In order to apply please follow the link: https://ej.uz/EntrepreneurialEAST4