Training course: Essence Plus
Dates: 21-29 August 2022
Number of participants: 25
Participating countries: Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine
Organizer: Academy of Experience
Deadline to apply: 30 June 2022
Date of selection: 11 July 2022
Inquiries about this training course: Mónika Horváth at firstname.lastname@example.org
The participation fee is 60 EUR for program countries 30 EUR for partner countries
Accommodation and food
Accomodation and food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for the duration of the activities will be covered by the receiving organzation, Academy of Experience.
Travel costs are going to be reimbursed to the sending organizations after the training course after receiving all the travel documents.
The planned travel reimbursement’s maximum limits are based on the Erasmus + program distance calculator http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
*please note that it includes the flight tickets and the local transportation costs as well.
Croatia, Hungary, Romania – 180€ Green travel 210€
Bulgaria – 275€ Green travel 320€
Lithuania, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine – 275€
Armania, Spain – 360€
- Youth workers
- Social workers
- Youth leaders,
The project includes two training sessions in Hungary, moreover there is a special preparation phase for the participants that is complemented by a blended learning program element, which is an integral part of the whole process. You can apply separately for the 2 sessions. A 3×1.5 hour preparatory webinar where trainers can meet participants to get a more complete picture of the training topics. Here, it will not only be possible to learn more about the ETS framework, but also to explore the needs and expectations of the participants and to fit those needs to the training themathics. The online sessions will continue after the two trainings so the participants can keep interacting with each other and help each other in their professional path.
I.Training: Zoom Out Seven-day training in Hungary 22.08.2022-28.08.2022.
During this TOT (Training of trainers), the 25 participants will learn and experience the tools of experiential pedagogy and experiential learning through increasingly complex experiential pedagogy tasks. During the learning process, the focus is constantly on the reflection and competence development embedded in the ETS framework. The training program includes an expedition, outdoor SOLO experience and at the end of the training we provide a strong personal experience of courage, of overcoming fear, to experience boundaries: an outdoor high rope element. This experience is processed with the support of the trainers 1-1.
II. Training.Zoom In Seven-day training in Hungary in March 2023.
In our second training, based on connecting and reconnecting. We provide space for crisis intervention, a trauma-aware and solution-oriented approach. We believe that these methods will help connect and reconnect with young people who have become even more marginalized and inaccessible in a pandemic situation. We embedded a 1-day program day for young people from a Children’s Home in this training.
At the end of the training, participants can now encounter another high rope element that is a challenge, with participants securing and helping each other. The experience is processed with the support of the facilitators. Coaching groups and a closing ceremony complete the training
- Participants become familiar with the ETS framework and with the competence model of youth workers
- Their self-reflection capacity is strengthened
- They become more aware of their own youth work, strengths and areas to be developed, learning pathways, opportunities
- They will have a better understanding of the quality criteria and areas of competence set out in the Erasmus Plus program through the ETS framework, these new knowledge will help them to continue to participate in more international mobility projects
- They will be motivated to design, implement individual and group learning programs,
- They will be able to connect with and involve disadvantaged young people in their programs
- The program will increase their social sensitivity and solidarity towards others, develop their communication skills.
- They will be confident in creating a safe environment for vulnerable target groups in their youth work
- They will have an insight into the new methods. This increases the chances that the young workers will be engaged in a longer-term training process in the field, thus further developing their competencies and tools, that increase quality of their work
- They will develop new friendships, a strong common learning experience. This will increase the chances of further cooperation and the implementation of joint projects
- Their knowledge and skills increase, which helps them to strengthen their personal support systems. They can make better use of the professional and human support available to them through the support methods they have learned. This increases their resilience and reduces the risk of burnout even when they encounter mentally demanding situations during their work.
Amazing design materials: