Training Couse: European Solidarity Corps as a tool for sustainable and systematic work with young people in NEET situation
Location: Jurmala, Latvia
Dates: 18-23 February 2019
Number of participants: 30
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countrie
Organizer: Latvian National Agency
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 21 January 2019
Date Of Selection: 25 January2019
Inquiries about this training course: Edgars Knohenfelds at : email@example.com
This project is financed by the European Solidarity Corps Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
There is no participation fee.
Accommodation and food
Accomodation and food costs (3 meals per day) will be covered by the coordinating organization fully.
Travel costs will be refunded up to a limit of:
275 Eur for participants coming from Latvia, Italy, Greece, France
360 Eur for participants coming from the UK
180 Eur for participants coming from Romania
European Solidarity Corps as a tool for sustainable and systematic work with young people in NEET situation
Powerful training course for those who would like to explore the programme „European Solidarity Corps” from different perspective, i.e., how to use the programme as a tool in work with young people in NEET situation through systematic approach.
This is probably the most interesting training course you could participate in having a lot of practical and up-to-date information how to work with young people in NEET situation through European Solidarity Corps programme. Here are just few of the things you can get through the training course:
* to look on programme systematically and even create your own strategy through CANVA;
* to have the access of one of the best European Solidarity Corps consultants in Europe;
* to share various experiences and practices among other participants from EU countries;
* to create your project idea and find potential partners;
* to hear stories from the organisers of best practice projects;
* to participate in PRIME (in Latvia) of the movie “The Last Fisherman” and exclusive discussion with one of the filmmakers Leo Kaserer afterwards.
The main aim of the training course is to empower organisations to use European Solidarity Corps programme as a tool for sustainable and systematic work with young people in NEET situation
Objectives of the training course are:
– to support better understanding of different realities and needs of young people in NEET situation;
– to provide up-to-date information about possibilities in European Solidarity Corps;
– to encourage participants to work strategically with young people in NEET situation using European Solidarity Corps projects as a tool;
– to improve participants’ practical skills in building systematic work with youngsters in NEET situation through European Solidarity Corps programme;
– to create a space and environment for possible partnerships.
Profile of participants:
– Representative of organisation (with and without experience in Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps programmes) who are interested in using European Solidarity Corps as a tool in long-term work with young people in NEET situation
– All participants should be at least 18 years old having experience in work with young people in NEET situation.
– Participants who don’t have experience in work with young people in NEET situation must have cooperation (could be potential cooperation) with local/national partner having connection with young people in NEET situation.
– Call is open for participants from Programme countries with priority of the following countries: Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Portugal, Italy, Austria, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, France and Romania.