Training Course: FACILITATORS WANTED
Dates: 18-25 March 2019
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom
Organizer: JOETZ vzw
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 03 Feb 2019
Date Of Selection: 07 Feb 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Laurence Watticant at: email@example.com
No participation fee requested
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and food are covered by the Programme.
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the Erasmus+ rules (Distance Calculator):
Belgium, FYRM, Italy, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, UK: 275€
Bulgaria, Greece and Lithuania: 360€
France (Martinique): 820€
Participants: 24 Youth workers from 12 countries will gather in Spain to improve their facilitation skills.
• Provide youth workers with practical tools of facilitation, which they will be able to use with their youngsters. This in order to increase their self-efficiency and empowering them in their personal and professional life (especially those with fewer opportunities);
• Improve youth work quality and enhance the role of youth workers and NGOs as social facilitators;
• Improve international cooperation between organisations and build a trustful long-term cooperation;
• Recognition of the educational value of NFE activities
• Empowerment of youth workers
• Creation of outcomes (a daily blog and a website) to spread the word and create an impact in youth work
METHODOLOGIES: We will use non-formal tools, Videos, simulation games, Theatre exercises, experiential games, coaching and self-directed learning, taking care to provide a strong experiential impact on participants and organisations.