Training course: Future Skills Now! – Future Strategy
Location: Brezice, Slovenia
Dates: 3-9 July 2022
Number of participants: 30 participants
Participating countries: Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom
Organizer: Breakthrough Foundation (Youth NGO)
Deadline to apply: 6 June 2022
Date of selection: 8 June 2022
Inquiries about this training course: Breakthrough at email@example.com
Accommodation and food
Organisers will cover the costs of food and accommodation (in shared rooms with 2-3 people).
Travel costs based on the real costs, not exceeding the following limits:
- Greece – 275 Eur.
- Hungary – 275 Eur.
- Italy – 275 Eur.
- Lithuania – 275 Eur.
- Netherlands – 275 Eur.
- Romania – 275 Eur.
- Slovenia – 20 Eur.
- Sweden – 275 Eur.
- United Kingdom – 275 Eur.
The travel costs will be reimbursed upon submission of all travel documents. Each participant will need to make the most economical way of travelling.
Future Skills Now! – Future Strategy
This 5-day training course will support you in designing and preparing engaging digital and residential 21st-century skills development programmes for and with young people. It is a chance to meet and network with inspiring colleagues and organisations.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
- explore future scenarios and strategies for skills development
- create more (flexible) learning opportunities linked to the future of young people
- prepare for the promotion of learning offers and digital learning pathways
- discover Erasmus+ funding opportunities and networking for future projects
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Practical and experiential sessions on exploring future scenarios for our communities
- Hands-on workshops to design youth work and non-formal education activities both online and residential
- Training sessions on ways to use open digital badges and Cities of Learning platforms for recognition and flexible learning for young people
- Networking with other participants and common project development
WHO IS EXPECTED IN THE GROUP OF LEARNERS?
- youth leaders, youth workers, trainers, mentors, non-formal educators above 18 years old, are motivated to learn how to develop 21st century skills in the field of youth work.
- residents from Greece, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Slovenia, Sweden, Romania and the UK.
- The international activities will be carried out in English and will require a sufficient level of communication in English.
ABOUT CITIES OF LEARNING
The partners of Cities and Regions of Learning organise this training course. You have opportunities to get involved in this initiative in your country and get support from our trusted partners. Learn more about Cities of Learning here: https://global.cityoflearning.eu/help/cities-of-learning