Training Course: Growth Embodied
Dates: 1-10 May 2019
Number of participants: 31
Participating countries: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 28 Feb 2019
Date Of Selection: 11 March 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Caroline Asal at : firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a partipation fee of 150€, but we want to offer the opportuinity to participate with a reduced fee (100€) up to a max of 8 people with limited economic resources.
Accommodation and food
Materials, activities, accommodation and food are partially covered by the Erasmus+ grant. The remaining amount will be covered by participants fee as above.
The 75% ot the travelling costs (up to a max of 275€ for participants travelling from out of Germany, 20€ for people based in Germany) will be reimbursed to the participants after the course.
Growth embodied is a training course to discover, explore and develop our “daily life survival skills” through kinesthetic learning, embodiment activities, holistic approaches, ritual practices and community life.
The project ”Growth embodied“ is an eight days training course in the frame of Erasmus+ program that will take place in Germany, from 1st to 10th of May 2018 (travel days included).
This training is designed for youth workers, trainers, educators, NGO leaders, and more generally for people who are willing to:
– explore the expressive potential of the body through Contact improvisation and dance
– develop a strong presence through performative arts
– spend time outdoor for physical activities, no matter the weather :)
– foster their sense of community through ritual based practices
– gather new tools and inspirations for their work and activities with youngsters
The participants must be over 18 years and must be able to understand and communicate in English. Participants can apply to this training if they are travelling from (and to) Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Latvia, Slovenia, Spain, France.
ACTIVITIES – METHODOLOGIES – RESOURCES
During this training course we will:
– explore the principles of the creative process – a way to remove mental, emotional and physical barriers in order to bring impression and expression in a vital flow based on Anna Halprins life art process
– investigate ways of authentic expression and conscious connection through theatre, dance and contact improvisation
– explore systemic ritual tools and the medicine wheel in order to get direction and clarity on our life path. Inspired by rituals of indigeonous tribes (Mexica and Lakota tribes) and body based work with archetypes we will strengthen the connectedness within the community and unleash hidden inner potential
– play with and within the forest to revitalize our body and spirits and as source of inspiration and stillness to fully connect to our essence and find out what we really search for.