Training course: On the Horizon
Location: Adršpach-Teplice Rocks, Czech Republic
Dates: 25 May – 3 June 2018
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 28 February 2018
Date Of Selection: 8 March 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Czekobanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
The training course is supported by the Erasmus+ program. Accommodation and food are fully covered.
Travel expenses are covered according to the distance calculator:
Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia – 180€
Italy, Spain, Turkey – 275€
Cyprus – 360€
For more info see the infopack.
Participation fee is €50. If you have difficulties with paying the participation fee, contact us about other possible options.
On the Horizon
Are you a youth worker searching for your future way and inspiration in the field of youth work? Do you need a break to reflect on your past, presence and plan your future steps as a youth worker? Come to find it On the Horizon! 8 days TC + 2 travel days
From time to time we need the moments to take a break, look around and reflect on the direction we are heading to. We ask ourselves existential questions like: Is this really MY way? Does it make any sense what I do? Am I doing something which I like, helps the world and makes use of my best abilities?
We prepared this training course based on our long-term experience in training youth workers. We see that there are always some difficult moments for youth workers, when their motivation decreases. It happens while they feel burned out, while they’re questioning their abilities and skills. At that time, they don’t know what the right way should be. We believe that this period is very natural, and one way of getting over it is to break, ask and search.
On the Horizon, you will have an opportunity to:
* reflect on your thoughts, your previous experience and your strengths
* (re)find and (re)name your potential
* set out on the following life journey with renewed energy and actual vision
What will you experience?
* Focus on your personal and professional identity and values through experiential activities, non-verbal techniques and reflections
* Focus on your body by everyday yoga sessions, body techniques, walking in nature
* Develop skills necessary for a pilgrimage
* Walk as a pilgrim in beautiful Czech landscape and sleep outside 3-4 nights
(Part of that time you will be walking alone and one night you might try sleeping on your own outside in nature)
* Reflect on your past, present and future and share your experience around bonfire during the pilgrimage
* Map your vision using the concept of Ikigai (see more below)
* Give and get personal peer-to-peer feedback
* Plan your future steps and make your commitment
* Get support for your first steps after the training course (coaching groups, buddies)
Further information find in the infopack or on our website www.czekobanda.eu.