Training course: iExpress
Location: Kuusamo, Finland
Dates: 13-22 December 2017
Number of participants: 25
Participating countries: Armenia, Finland, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine
Organizer: Nuoriso-ja luontomatkailukeskus Oivanki
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 25 October 2017
Inquiries about this training course: firstname.lastname@example.org
100% of the travel costs will be reimbursed up to the limit of reimbursement allowed per person, per country, by the Erasmus+ programme. Please refer to the table above
- Armenia, Greece, Spain – 530 Euros (per participant)
- Finland – 0 Euros(per participant)
- Italy, the Netherlands – 360 Euros (per participant)
- Ukraine – 275 Euros (per participant)
Accommodation and food are fully provided by the organization.
There is no participation fee for this project.
After the research implemented within the partner organization of the project, we managed to subtract most common problems of the youth workers and young people:
– lack of confidence to express themselves
– lack of ways to express themselves
– lack of confidence in using digital skills
– lack of awareness how to use digital technology as a tool for self-expression to fill included into society
After several common brainstorming, which included the participation of the young people we worked with and who joined the project development team during the survey, we saw that we have different methods which can be combined to achieve a better result. Actually, the young people showed that to us.
As a result, we formulated the main aim of the TC is to develop personal and professional competencies, which support self-expression of youth workers and young people.
Based on all stated above, objectives of the project are:
• To develop digital competencies as tool for self-expression
• To share, exchange and create methods, which support self-expression
• To develop competencies of self-expression through cooking, language, music, dance, and sport
• To create video tutorials and good practice guide for youth workers with methods supporting self-expression
• To develop the participants’ capacity of writing high-quality Erasmus+ projects supporting self-expression
These objectives are linked to the Erasmus+ objectives:
– to improve the level of key competences and skills of young people, including those with fewer opportunities, as well as to promote participation in democratic life in Europe and the labour market, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity, in particular through increased learning mobility opportunities for young people, those active in youth work or youth organisations and youth leaders, and through strengthened links between the youth field and the labour market;
– to enhance the international dimension of youth activities and improve the capacity of youth workers and organisations in their support for young people in a complementarity with the European Union’s external action, in particular through the promotion of mobility and cooperation between stakeholders from Programme, Partner Countries and international organisations.
Download here: Iexpress – Training course – Finland – abroadship.org