Training Course : Inclusion & Diversity Taster
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Dates: 27-31 May 2019
Number of participants: Max 30 participants
Participating countries: Russian Federation, Eastern Partnership countries, Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: SALTO Inclusion & Diversity and the Romanian National Agency for the E+ Programme
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 3 February 2019
Date Of Selection: 28 February 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Marija Kljajic at email@example.com
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The Romanian NA & SALTO Inclusion & Diversity will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency or SALTO EECA (in case of the Eastern Partnership countries & Russian Federation) will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Training Course “Inclusion & Diversity Taster”
Training course for “mainstream” youth work organisations, motivated to start working on inclusion & diversity issues and/or include more diverse groups in their international projects.
Background & concept:
Many organisations would like to open up their international activities for all young people, but they often find it very challenging to reach out, include or work with young people with fewer opportunities, as they are scared that it might be too difficult, lacking know how or just don’t know how to start with it.
This short taster course aims to show organisations how to be more inclusive and actively involve young people with fewer opportunities in their future E+ YiA & European Solidarity Corps projects. It should introduce some basic concepts, inspire, give examples and help them build partnerships.
To have more inclusive & diverse Erasmus+: Youth In Action & European Solidarity Corps projects.
- To gain a basic knowledge on creating an inclusive & diverse, international project.
- To get inspired for developing inclusive projects and reaching out to diverse groups of young people.
- To explore inclusion possibilities of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme & European Solidarity Corps
- To find potential partners for the future Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects & European Solidarity Corps
Profile of participants:
Youth workers, youth leaders, project managers:
- who are doing more “mainstream” youth work, but are motivated to start working on inclusion & diversity issues or reaching out to some of the inclusion groups.
- Have done some international activities already, but it’s not a must.
- Who want to learn how to organise an inclusive international activity.
- Open for the participants from the E+ programme countries and the EECA region & Russia.
- Able to work in (international) English.