Training course: InFormal Basic Course
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Dates: 29 June – 7 July 2018
Number of participants: 32
Participating countries: Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Turkey
Organizer: Amities Luxembourg – Armenie a.s.b.l.
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 15 May 2018
Date Of Selection: 29 May 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Vera Goriunova at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board and lodging of the participants will be fully covered by the organisers. All participants will be accommodated in a room for 3-6 people max in Luxembourg and 2-4 people max. in Tsaghkadzor. Three meals a day and coffee breaks will be provided in the whole duration of the activity. There will be a participation fee of 50 euros that will be deducted from the travel reimbursement for each Training Course.
Travel costs for the activity in Luxembourg will be reimbursed acc. to the following limit:
Russia, Turkey- 360 EUR
Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Greece, Portugal, Hungary, Poland, Belarus, Romania – 275 EUR
Armenia – 530 EUR
For the activity in Armenia:
Russia, Romania, Belarus, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria – 275 EUR
Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary – 360 EUR
Luxembourg – 530 EUR
Portugal – 820 EUR
InFormal Basic Course
Part 1 Luxembourg, Luxembourg – 29/06/2018-07/07/2018
Part 2 Tsaghkadzor, Armenia 27/10/2018-04/11/2018
As sustainability of learning outcomes is one of our priority for this training course, please apply only if you’re ready to participate in both stages of the training course.
Long Term Training Course Objectives:
– To unite efforts of youth workers coming from formal and other youth field backgrounds for youth empowerment at local level by using non-formal education
– To build a necessary set of competences for proficient use of non-formal education instruments and tools for youth empowerment at local level
– To introduce the values, principles of non-formal educations
– To discuss the recognition of competences gained by non-formal education
– To provide the possibility to plan, experiment and to get feedback to the non-formal education activities
– To discuss and introduces the ways of integration of non-formal education activities to the system of formal education
– To provide the opportunity to assess the quality of non-formal education activities and youth empowerment process at local level
– To build a network and to create joined actions in order to address current challenges
This project has two main Activities and three stages.
– First Activity and stage is aimed on training participants about non-formal methods of learning and their practical use.
– Second stage is “homework” stage where participants will apply the gained information at their home countries/organizations/contexts.
– And finally, the last Activity and stage is aimed on reflection, perfection of gained competences of participants which will lead to sustainable dissemination and follow up. This concept seems to us as the best way to really “educate” educators and to allow them to obtain new competences which they will use to improve their teaching approaches.
Note: For the detailed descriptions and objectives of the training courses, please refer to the attached Call for Participants.