Training Course: Into the WILD!
Dates: 15-30 June 2019
Participating countries: 20
Organizer: Jonglirium e.V. (Youth NGO)
Deadline to apply: 1 May 2019
Date of selection: 15 May 2019
Apply here: Application Form
Inquiries about this training course: Felix Fischer E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to the participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. In general the sending Agency will take over the travel costs and the hosting Agency the accommodation costs and meals.
Accommodation and food
See participant fee
see participant fee.
Into the WILD!
Download here: into the wild_call.pdf
Calling for 20 Participants from Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Poland, France, Spain & Czech! (Participants from other countries are welcome to apply – their applications can be taken into account if there are a few places left and we find an agreement with our partner organizations)
People who want to:
- strengthen their connection and awareness of nature
- improve their skills in survival and problem solving
- get to know a wide variety of approaches from outdoor and adventure paedagogics & explore games in an outdoor context
- know how to prepare and lead group activities in the outdoors
- strengthen their social competences through working in an intercultural setting
- give input into the training, take part in the daily tasks of the training and share knowledge, skills, and experience.
15-30.6.2019 – 14 days including 2 traveling days (15th & 30th of june).
We want to explore the german and czech parts of an amazing national park: Saxony Switzerland
Check out some more impressions here: https://youtu.be/4TNa9s5vay0
The training will be all about exloring activities in the wild:
- Camping and setting up project infrastructures in natural suroundings (Setting up yurt, Camp organisation)
- Orientation and rules in the outdoors (National Parks)
- Exploration of group activities in the outdoors and reflexion on implementing the experiences made into various paedagogical contexts
- Outdoor Games (Creation and Sharing)
- Top rope climbing & bouldering (including certificates if you meet the prerequisites)
- Hiking / Caving (depending on the weather)
- Cocreation & input from the participants from related disciplines (skill sharing, self organisation, making wild things happen
The training will be co-funded through Erasmus+ which means we can offer to cover your travel and most of the costs of the training. Selected participants will be ask to make a contribution to the costs of the training (40-100€).
We haven’t had confirmation of the funding from E+ so please be aware that this training will only be possible in the format described above if we get the funding. If it’s not funded we will try to find a different format. E+ Confirmation will come in the first week of may.
Accomodation will be in tents in beautiful nature and food will be vegetarian.
We will be working in community setting and some tasks (cooking, cleaning, inputs for the training) will be shared among the participants.