Training Course: Journey towards Connection
Location: Bacówka nad Wierchomlą, Poland
Dates: 18-27 June 2019
Participating countries: 24
Organizer: Kobie Ty(Others)
Deadline to apply: 7 April 2019
Date Of Selection: 14 June 2019
Apply here: Application Form.
Inquiries about this training: Kasia Stepien E-Mail: email@example.com
A sliding scale contribution from 30 to 60 Euros based on personal financial possibilities. We don’t want the money to be an obstacle in participating in this course, so in case any financial difficulties please get in touch with us.
Accommodation and food
Materials, activities, accommodation and food are 100% covered by the Erasmus+ grant.
Traveling costs (plane, train, bus) are covered to the maximum amounts given below and will be reimbursed to the participants after the course.
Poland, Czechia, Hungary, Romania – 180 EUR/person.
Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Cyprus, Republic of North Macedonia, Latvia – 275 EUR/person.
Portugal – 530 EUR/person.
Journey towards Connection
Download here: Journey towards connection_Call for participants_s.pdf4
“Journey towards Connection” is an 8 days training course, with the aim to develop the resources and competencies of youth workers to create transformational and sustainable learning environments
for supporting youth inclusion in social and professional life.
Designed for youth workers, trainers, educators, teachers, facilitators and community leaders who are willing to explore and bring to life their inner resources in order to create transformational educational experiences, get to know effective nature-based, holistic and body-based practices to support the authentic growth of all young people and to build more open, inclusive and inspiring communities.
Intentions of this training course:
– To increase motivation, skills and knowledge of youth workers related to social and professional inclusion for disadvantaged youth;
– To discover and explore the inner resources of the human potential through nature-based activities, holistic and embodiment practices in order to contribute to a more sustainable and inclusive world for all;
– To create a space where participants will be invited to cultivate trust, vulnerability and connection with themselves, others and nature as the foundation for becoming a source of heart-based positive transformation for global and local communities;
– To offer safe space for participants to take challenges, reconnect with body, mind and soul and discover their authentic, creative expression;
Methods used during the training will be based on non-formal education and experiential learning and include:
– somatic and embodied learning;
– creative expression (dance, movement, writing, arts);
– connection with nature and the five elements;
– mindfulness and meditation;
– holistic education, soul-based work.
Who can participate?
Youth workers, teachers, facilitators, educators or community leaders – directly working with and for young people on a daily basis
Citizens or residents of the following countries: Cyprus, Czechia, Republic of North Macedonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Spain. Communicative English is required in order to be able to fully participate in the programme.
This training course will be held in “Bacówka nad Wierchomlą” – a remotely located refuge in Beskidy mountains in Poland, approx. 2 hours drive from Kraków, with beautiful views over the mountain tops. To get to the venue,
we will also need to take up to 2-hour hike on arrival and departure. There is no infrastructure in the proximity of the venue – the closest village is located around 10 km from the venue, so before you apply make sure you are happy and prepared to spend 8 days in such location.
Please note that during the course we will spend a lot of time outdoors, regardless of the weather.
For more detailed information and application form please download the call for participants.