Training course: KA2 Unveiled: an in-depth view of Erasmus+ Key Action 2
Location: Mollina (Málaga), Spain
Dates: 29 October – 4 November 2018
Number of participants: 25 participants
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: Spanish National Agency
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 9 September2018
Date Of Selection: 24 September 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Bibiana Rodríguez at email@example.com
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note for sending NA´s, this training is from TCA 2018.
KA2 Unveiled: an in-depth view of Erasmus+ Key Action 2
The ultimate goal of this training course is to take an in-depth look at Key Action 2, so that participants are able to take full advantage of the potential it offers and to present quality projects.
KA2 Unveiled offers a detailed overview of Key Action 2 of the Erasmus+ Programme, exploring in depth and with a theoretical-practical approach its main characteristics and equipping the participants with the knowledge and resources to present quality projects within the framework of this action.
1. INTRODUCTION TO ERASMUS+ AND KEY ACTION 2. The first block serves as an introduction to both the Erasmus + Program and Key Action 2, exploring the main characteristics of this action and familiarizing the participants with success stories and innovative tools for their design.
– Erasmus+: General Overview
– Key Action 2: Main features
– Experience Pannel: Key Action 2 – Best practises.
– In-Depth KA2: Strategic Partnerships (Innovation, Best Practises & Transnational Initiatives for Young People)
– In-Depth KA2: Capacity Building in the Field of Youth
– Innovate methods for social project design: CANVAS Erasmus+
– Erasmus+ Quiz Show
2. QUALITY IN ERASMUS+ KEY ACTION 2. During this block of sessions we will concentrate on main features of the Action 2 based projects, examples of good practices and what are the factors that increase their quality. The participants will have an opportunity to put into practice the previously aquired theory by designing their own project.
– Introduction to CASE STUDY + CASE STUDY
– QUALITY: Need analysis & Objective definition
– QUALITY: Setting up & management of a Consortia.
– QUALITY: Design of an activity plan.
– QUALITY: Intellectual products & Training activities.
– QUALITY: Dissemination & exploitation of results
– QUALITY: In-depth budget