Training course: Le Pouvoir des Educations – The Power of Educations
Location: Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Dates: 27 October – 1 November 2018
Number of participants: 23
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: ANEFORE (National Agency) in collaboration with the Service National de la Jeunesse
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 20 June 2018
Date Of Selection: 6 July 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Myriam Putzeys at email@example.com
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
For this training acommodation will be in single rooms.
Le Pouvoir des Educations – The Power of Educations
ATTENTION: Working language is French!!
– To promote education as an effective tool for empowerment.
– To promote cross-sectorial cooperation in education by bridging different approaches and methods between formal and non-formal education actors
– To identify what we have in common between formal and non-formal education
– To make participants feel and reflect about the power of different educational activities used during the training course
– To fight against passivity of learners by growing curiosity and motivation to learn in any educational settings
-To reconsider our daily educational practices