Training course: Missing Opportunity: Migrants and Refugees
Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
Dates: 18-24 June 2018
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Greece, Italy, Norway, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom
Organizer: Sof Mountain Youth and Sports Club
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 2 May 2018
Date Of Selection: 4 May 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Faruk Erbağcı at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Travel Cost Reimbursement: Please find in attached Infopack the max. amount for travel reimbursement per participants and country.
When we get your original arrival and return boarding passes, tickets and invoices then reimbursement will be your bank accounts. (If there is any transfer cost by the banks, it will cover from everyone travel cost, we will not cover it) You should to know without all this documents, no any reimburse, so please dont lost your any kind of documents.(Espically Boarding Passes)
Visa Cost: United Kingdom and Spain has visa cost. The other nations does not need visa to enter Turkey.
2) The organiser we provide and cover accommodation and food.
3) There is no participation fee
Missing Opportunity: Migrants and Refugees
We’re sure, that In nowadays life we have to face with such things, as unequality, mistrust, racism, bigotry and selfishness, but also we’re sure that by informing youth about such problems and letting them use effective instruments we can build new society, where all those bad things will melt step by step, until they finally gone.
The main goals of the training, is to provide effective tools for participants, getting them know the topic of refugees and migration and providing with skills, which later they can share and teach to other people in their local communities and Countries, through analysis of the best practices of the world, by presenting it with personal experiences and reflections of the participants.
Information will be provided about reality of refugees question in different countries, and this will be for understanding of the topic from different points of view.
The main objectives are:
• to present deeper information on the basic concepts and existing context related to migration and refugees in Europe.
• to increase knowledge and awareness of the participants on contemporary problems and challenges related to migration, migrants and refugees.
• to provide information on how to use project based methodologies for analysing the problems of refugees/ migrants and developing targeted solutions.
• to provide information on how to use Erasmus + Programme for innovative and project-based solutions on the issue of migration.
• to explore the role(s) of a youth worker in the inclusion process of refugees and (newly arrived) migrants and in the process of raising awareness
• to equip youth workers with effective tools and methods for trainings and activities on young refugees and migrants
• to improve youth organizations’ capacity to work for/with migrants and refugees.
• to develop Europe-wide partnerships for further Erasmus + projects of the youth sector related to migration, migrants and refugees.
• to exchange information and realities in the different countries of the participants to get a deeper understanding of the diversity of this topic
The participants for this training course will come from Turkey (participants are already nominated), Greece, Italy, Norway, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom.