Training Course: New Context – Advanced Training for Trainers
Location: Ommen, Netherlands
Dates: 5-11 March 2018
Number of participants: 36
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
Organizer: Olde Vechte Foundation
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 11 February 2018
Date of selection: 14 February 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Marko Vlaming at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an open call training, which means that participation fee and travel costs are covered by the participants. There is no reimbursement for that. Accommodation and food are covered by Olde Vechte.
€360 General participation fee
€460 Participation fee for people living in the
Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Switzerland
• 15% discount if you are a student or you don’t have a paid job
• 15% discount if you have done Event Wise or Practicing Coaching & Mentoring training course.
*The discounts apply regardless of the country you are coming from.
New Context – Advanced Training for Trainers
• Group dynamics – how to work with a checklist of observation and interventions
• How to create a training module (method of the Galan)
• Trainership and how the relationship is carrying the content
• How to create context so learning will happen.
• Handling different forms (12) of resistance to change
• How to handle feedback that you get as a trainer
•How to create context with language
• Positioning as a trainer, during the training
• Designing programs and work forms
• Working with non-verbal communication
• Team coaching and trainership, what to use when
• The art of instruction giving
• Training program design – the plan and the reality
• Training as learning process or delivering content information
• How to build up a training program
• Creating a trainer style or using a specific trainings method. (Method pyramid of Winkler)
• Creating a product (training) or a project. (the dynamic forming of judgment)
• Embodied training, how does it work and how to us it
• State management – to prepare for a training and during my performance as a trainer
• Workshop conceptualising the trainings need
• Project planning (method of P. Winkelaar)
Trainers in New Context are Marko Vlaming, Tihana Dragičević & Lena Nasiakou.
The training is open for youth workers, trainers, facilitators and teachers, who already have
experience with trainings, workshops or educational courses.
This is NOT an Erasmus+ training course. Participants take care of their own expenses, travel and participation fee.