Training course: On the spot – How to stop youth dropout!
Location: Alsótold, Hungary
Dates: 11-21 October 2018
Number of participants: 27 participants
Participating countries: Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Spain
Organizer: Firka Ifjúsági Egyesület
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 21 September 2018
Date Of Selection: 23 September 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Katalin Zsófia Riczu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board, lodging and programme costs will be covered by the Erasmus+ programme.
Travelling costs will be reimbursed via bank transfer according to the distance band, which is:
Poland 180 euro/person
Greece 275 euro/person
France 275 euro/person
Lithuania 275 euro/person
Czech Republic 180 euro/person
Spain 360 euro/person
Italy 275 euro /person
Romania 180 euro/person
Hungarian 0 euro / person
For other expenses, there is a participation fee of 40 euros per participant, which will be payed at the beginning of the TC. Participants will get invoice on their payment.
On the spot – How to stop youth dropout!
Our training has a focus on the prevention of school dropout and the empowerment of endangered young people.
Our project has a focus on the prevention of dropout and the empowerment of endangered young people. We have designed a training where youth workers get the methods and tools to tackle the problem of early school leaving with competence development, study visits, and sharing good practices. During the training course they will discover and understand the main motives and problems behind early school leaving, meet and share good practices, and develop new methods together as well.
As a result of the training course, they will get a whole package of tools and competences to help successfully those young people who are endangered by dropout.
This toolbox will be available in a form of a booklet to multiply the results of the training
– Professionals, who are active on the field of youth work, and have active connections to young people
– We expect the application of youth workers, social workers, mentors, teachers working in youth centres, schools, or social services with at least 2 years experience.
– Having experience with school dropouts is not necessary – although, it is important to have future plans how they will use the acquired knowledge in their daily work after the training course.
– Working language of the training is English, so excellent English language skills (at least B1 level) are essential!
– They are motivated to participate in an international project, open to other cultures and new knowledge;
– Willing to share their own experience with others to contribute to the development of the toolbox during the training course;
– Interest and commitment to attend the full duration of the training course.
Participants from: Hungary, Poland, Greece, France, Lithuania, Italy, Spain, Romania, Czech Republic. We are looking for 3 participants per country