Training course: One Last Chance part 2
Location: Narvik region, Norway
Dates: 13-19 November 2017
Number of participants: 28
Participating countries: Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 13 September 2017
Inquiries about this training course: Olga Kuczynska: email@example.com
Costs: The travel costs will be reimbursed according to E+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices, calculating all costs, and reimbursed the total amount of costs from home to the venue of the training.
See the following chart to know the maximum amount that can be reimbursed by country/ participant:
- Norway: €20
- Portugal, Cyprus, Greece, Macedonia, Spain, Italy: €530
- Croatia: €360
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands: €275
Each country will send 2 participants, plus Portugal and Norway will provide team of trainers and logistic support.
The accommodation and food will be covered by E+ grant.
There’s no participation fee asked by the hosting organisation. However, each sending organisation may have their own policy regarding this. You will be informed by them, but in case you would like to be informed before, please contact the organisation from the country in which you are applying:
- Norway – Narviksenteret – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portugal – Ha Moment – email@example.com
- Croatia – Pharina – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyprus – Plan Be – email@example.com
- Estonia – Youth Senate Tallinn – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greece – Youthfully Yours Gr – email@example.com
- Italy – Diritti a Sud – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latvia – Express Yourself – email@example.com
- Lithuania – Unique projects – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Macedonia – Youth Senate Strumica – email@example.com
- Netherlands – Euromove – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spain – Asociación Egeria Desarrollo Social – Egeria.email@example.com
One Last Chance part 2
One Last Chance will be third edition of successful project for youth workers about conflict resolution. First one took place in Lisbon, Portugal and second one in Puszczykowo, Poland.
This training has been developed upon the ending of the KA 2 Strategic Partnership “Borderline Boardgames” which developed, among other outcomes, the educational board game “Mission Z” which presents an effective way of experiencing and reflecting on conflict and conflict management and resolution. This said board game is the base of this project, as we will lean quite heavily upon its potential to give a powerful simulation of a number of aspects surrounding the origins of conflict and how to tackle it – including communication, interculturality, mutual respect, empathy, diplomacy, mediation, and more.
The objectives of the project are:
– Improve youth workers’ skills with practical tools and experiential non-formal activities on conflict, conflict management, prejudice and migration issues;
– Improve youth work quality and enhance the role of youth workers and NGOs as social facilitators spreading European values and a culture of peace;
– Develop the competence of empathy as a skill linked to positive conflict management;
Enhance the participants’ attitude in transforming conflict situations into learning opportunities;
– Share among youth workers and partners common concerns about issues of conflict, conflict management, migration and prejudice, exchange good practices and tools;
– Enhance international cooperation, including trust between participants and organisations;
– Promote heightened recognition of the educational value of NFE activities for building a more aware and understanding Europe.