Training course: PERMACULTURE – how to walk lighter on the Earth
Location: Brittany (near Lanvallay), France
Dates: 1-9 July 2022
Number of participants: 24 participants
Participating countries: Armenia, Estonia, France, Georgia, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Romania, Spain, Ukraine
Organizer: L’ydille lang (Youth NGO)
Deadline to apply: 04 June 2022
Date of selection: 06 June 2022
Inquiries about this training course: Lydie GUEGAN at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each participant is asked to offer a financial contribution of 100 Euros.
Accommodation and food
All the activities, accommodation and food are 100% covered by the Erasmus+ grant.
Country Travel amount
- Spain** 320.00 euros as for green travel
- Italy** 320.00 euros as for green travel
- Ireland** 275.00 euros
- France 180.00 euros
- Romania** 360.00 euros
- Greece** 360.00 euros
- Armenia** 530.00 euros
- Estonia** 360.00 euros
- Ukraine** 360.00 euros
- Georgia** 530.00 euros
PERMACULTURE – how to walk lighter on the Earth
How to heal ourselves and the Earth at the same time? A training about developing competences in the area of permaculture: working with the land and the natural law, exploring nature based teachings, practices for well-being and sustainability.
It is a training based on the different principles that help participants to have a:
- Greater acceptance of oneself and others.
- Greater spontaneity and ability to express and communicate (artistically and emotionally).
- Greater ability to approach problems in a constructive way.
- Greater freshness and richness in the emotional reaction.
What will we do?
We will use different approaches and methods:
- working in workshops in working on oneself: what is my design? How do I deal with my emotions? + meditation, sudation hut, massage, balanced male female energy, visualisation.
- working on how to take care of the Earth with permaculture gardening and more as wild plants, organic food and more.
- working on developing low tech tools: how to save energy of the Earth.
- dealing with teaching and culture: how to ecologically learn from others: outdoors activities, learning from local region etc.
- dealing with ecological building,
- finances and economy, governance is about how all these will suit together everybody together.
And through them, we will:
- Explore about different parts of our personality.
- We will explore ourselves and how we live and what that is mean in contemporary society
- Allowing access to personal experiences that facilitates greater self-awareness and integration of new ways of seeing life to care the future world.
- Learn how different methods can be applied in everyday life (work) in order to have less impact in our environment and ourselves.
Training will take place in a rural location there is no shop, amenities within walking distance of venue. It is located near Saint Malo (20 min), in West part of France, in Brittany and you will be lodged in very nice tents (camping style).