Training course: Positiv3 Impact Video
Location: Valladolid, Spain
Dates: 25-31 October 2019
Number of participants: 17 participants
Participating countries: Belgium, Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain
Organizer: Asociación Promesas
Apply here: Application form
Deadline: 10 August 2019
Date of Selection: 11 August 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Javi at firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s no participation fee, although a transport contribution might be asked if the group decide to exit the accomodation facilities to make some visit during free time.
Accommodation and food
All costs for accomodation and food will be covered by Erasmus+ programme.
Travel reimbursement will be made once:
- All the original travel documents are delivered;
- Proof of payment is delivered;
- Completion of local evaluation and Mobility Tool Report is completed.
Maximum reimbursement per country:
- Spain – 0€
- Poland, Greece – 360€
- Slovenia, Italy, Belgium, Czech Republic – 275€
- Romania – 360€
Positiv3 Impact Video – Video Training for NGO
About the Training Course
This Training course is intended to develop the video-making and marketing competences of youth workers and young people. Participants will create 3 videos for 3 local NGO’s of Valladolid during the training course.
During this training course the 17 participants will improve their skills and knowledge on:
- Why and How to use video in Education
- How to do engaging storytelling to disseminate our actions and reach a bigger audience and impact
- How to reach people with fewer opportunities through video
During the training course the participants will also:
- Improve their skills in planning, filming, editing and publishing videos online
After the 4 months of this project the participants will be more confident in their abilites making them able to make a positive change in their organisations and communities, they will have developed their empathy towards disadvantaged people and will be more culturally aware.
During this training course the participants will create 3 videos for 3 local NGO’s of Valladolid: Espacio Joven, Red Incola & Banco de Alimentos.