Training course: Project Lab for inclusive (NEET situation) projects
Dates: 5-9 June 2019
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: Latvian National Agency (National Agency)
Apply here: Application Form
Deadline to apply: 15 April 2019
Date of selection: 7 May 2019
Inquiries about this training course: Edgars Knohenfelds E-Mail: email@example.com
This project is financed by the European Solidarity Corps Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA.
Accommodation and food:
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organize the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Project Lab for inclusive (NEET situation) projects
Download here: Program of Project Lab
-to get awareness of project possibilities in Erasmus+: Youth in Action or European Solidarity Corps
-to gain an understanding of principles of high-quality inclusion projects
-to increase the number of high-quality inclusion projects (with focus on young people in NEET situation)
– to support participants with the practical aspects of the project development and management: project cycle, finance management, application forms, content design etc.
– to create an environment for existing and/or potential partnership development
This training course is designed in a way to give participants a lot of practical learning through work with real project application forms.
Target group of the conference is:
1. Participant representing organization/institution and wanting to develop project idea under programmes Erasmus+: Youth in Action and/or European Solidarity Corps involving young people in NEET situation.
2. Participant should be 18+.
Priority will be given to the following participants:
– coming from these countries: Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Austria, United Kingdom, Italy, Portugal, Romania and France;
– knowing the young people in NEET situation he/she wants to involve in the project (at least knowing the organization who works with this target group).
– having project partners already known
Please take note!!! If you have an international partner/-s for your idea already, your National Agency could allow you to apply together with your project partner (covering partner’s travel and participatory costs).