Training course: reConnectin
Location: Osrodek Wczasovy Wierna, Poland
Dates: 9-18 March 2020
Number of participants: 26
Participating countries: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania
Apply here: application form
Deadline to apply: 20 January 2020
Date of Selection: 7 February 2020
Inquiries about this training course: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no participation fee in this training course.
Accommodation and food
The training course has been created with financial support from Erasmus+ programme. Accomodation,
food and training program are provided.
The travel costs of the participants will be refunded after the training course (after participants send all their travel documents etc.).
Poland – 20 EUR
Romania & Czech Republic – 180 EUR
Latvia & North Macedonia & Cyprus- 275 EUR
Portugal – 360 EUR
reConnectin is an 8-day training which aims to introduce and explore “Mindfulness” and to experiment with practical and fun tools and techniques that can bereadily used in daily life, creative work and in the other situations and places too.
This training is for youth workers who:
● want to explore and experiment with body based methods, movement, theater, dance, meditative and relaxation techniques, arts, creative expression,
● want to use and imply the learned skills in your professional work with people,
● are open to sharing your own skills and learning the skills with others,
● are motivated and willing to commit to work during the whole duration of the project (preparation, training course, follow-up activities)
What we will be doing?
● refreshing curiosity and playfulness in approaching your daily life and work
● collecting new inputs and inspiration
● improving your facilitator / trainers’ and personal skills to be more efficient, adaptable, responding to issues and demands in your work and daily life
● widening your perspectives and points of view to see new opportunities and possible approaches
By training your own awareness, acceptance, sense of initiative you can improve the quality of your being and of your actions. We wish to support you in finding ways to be more resilient and empathic through mindfulness – by developing your skills to be fully present, listen, accept and act, by equipping you with mindfulness based tools that you can later on use in your practice.
Working methods :
In the 8 days together, we will be, move, play, observe, listen, share, explore, experiment, challenge ourselves, learn from within and from each other, get to know new people & ways & attitudes, and create this experience together.
Find infopack here : reConnectin