Training course: RestART
Location: Ommen, Netherlands
Dates: 30 June – 6 July 2018
Number of participants: 33
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Spain
Organizer: Olde Vechte Foundation
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 21 May 2018
Date Of Selection: 22 May 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Despoina Rafailidou at Info.firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter how much you will spend on your travel, you will be reimbursed the full amount of money in cash at the end of TC. Below you can find the amount assigned to your country.
• Czech Republic, Greece, Bulgaria,Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Spain 275€
• France 180€
• The Netherlands 0€
There is a 100 Euro participation fee which you can pay from the reimbursement.
For example: Electra is travelling from the Czech Republic to Ommen, the Netherlands. Her travel expenses are 175 euro. She will receive 275 euro in the end of the TC. With 100 euro that is left, Electra is able to pay the participation fee.
ACCOMMODATION & CATERING
The project will take place in and around the group accommodation of Olde Vechte Foundation.
The group accommodation is located in Ommen, a small city surrounded by nature. There are 12 sleeping rooms that can host 2 to 6 people. There is a wireless connection, a washing machine and a dryer that you can use. The house will be our home for the entire training courdr which means that we take care of it by ourselves (light household duties). Catering will be provided by the Foundation.
“Embodied arts is a fusion of movement, art and passion”
| Embodiment |
The body is a particular kind of object. It is the only “thing” that we can perceive from the inside as well as from the outside. In RestART TC we will go through various experiential body oriented learning processes, founded of principles of movement, theatre, body work, dance and music.
Embodiment makes the learning experience enjoyable, memorable and stronger and brings people close to themselves and others.
| Embodied arts & coaching |
• Cultivating your presence
• Matching energy with others
• Focusing on how to build rapport
• Getting innovative coaching tools and methods
• Providing one-to-one embodied feedback
| Embodied arts & personal development |
• Discovering that body and mind are one
• Going deeper into self-awareness and the core
• Looking into communication beyond verbal language
• Gaining more confidence and assertiveness
• Exploring emotion awareness & state management
• Identifying patterns of thinking, feeling, reacting and working
• Deepening the spiritual awareness
RestART is designed for:
> youth workers and educators actively involved in our partner organizations and working with youngsters on regular basis
> trainers and facilitators who are interested to include innovative tools and exercises in their workshops and projects
.. who are:
• Speaking English
• Using or considering to use embodied art as a method of empowering young people in their work
• Open to new challenges and experience
• Enthusiastic, creative and flexible
> Online Preparation: Before we meet in Ommen, let’s get to know each other in a Facebook Group. You will have a chance to introduce yourself and your passion for youth work.
> Arrival Day 29 June all day
> Program Starts 30 June @ 14.00
> Program Ends 6 July @ 20.00
> Departure Day 7 July before 10.00
> Follow Up: After the end of the TC there is time for reflection and evaluation of your experience. And you will get support to use what you have learned back in your own organization.