Training Course: Rise Quality!
Location: Stará Ľubovňa, Slovak Republic
Dates: 7-15 March 2020
Number of participants: 16
Participating countries: France, Germany, Lithuania, Slovak Republic
Apply here: Infopack and Application ( fill in the form and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org)
Organizer: Asociácia CVC SR
Deadline to apply: 21 February 2020
Date of Selection: 22 February 2020
Inquiries about this training course: email@example.com
no participation fee
Accommodation and food
Accommodation: We will stay in our local hostel in Stará Ľubovňa. Simple boarding, 4-Bed rooms, common toilets and showers separately for ladies and men, fully equipped kitchen/dining room https://www.cvc.sk/ubytovanie/
Food: We will provide all food. Breakfast: in accommodation (participants will prepare it for themselves), Lunch and Dinner: in a restaurant
The costs for accommodation and food is covered by the Erasmus+ funding.
Travel costs are reimbursed by the funding up to the amount of:
- 275€/participant (from France, Germany, Lithuania 500- 1999km)
- 20€/participant (from Slovakia 10-99km)
Ask your local organisation for advise and support for the planning and booking.
Rise Quality! is a Training for youth work professionals who train volunteer youth group leaders and/or accompany international youth exchanges. It aims to bring forward a high quality standard by developing a common training program for international youth group leader, further
- bring forward a high quality standard in international youth work by developing a common training program for international youth group leaders to make sure international leader teams are on the same level;
- acknowledge the young volunteer‘s engagement and time spent and make the engagement in youth group facilitation more attractive;
- develop the basis for a future Strategic Partnership under Key Action 2.
This Training is for Youth Workers with experience and/or interest in international youth work.
The aim is a mixed-age group of professionals who have an idea about which training content and methods are necessary/obligatory for volunteer youth group leaders.
There is a total number of 16 participants – four of each participating organization. The training is open to participants who are residents of France, Germany, Lithuania or Slovakia.