Training course: Step into Strategic Partnerships
Location: Bonn, Germany
Dates: 22-28 October 2018
Number of participants: 25
Participating countries: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Organizer: JUGEND für Europa
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 10 June 2018
Date Of Selection: 6 July 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Ingrid Müller at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Step into Strategic Partnerships
If you are a professional working in experienced youth work organisation and willing to develop innovative practices for the youth work field, this course might be for you!
The course will focus on providing a thorough understanding about Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme’s funding opportunities for the development of international Strategic Partnership projects. Strategic Partnership projects are new opportunities for sustainable international cooperation and innovation in the youth field within Erasmus+: Youth in Action. These projects have a lot of potential for the development of innovative ideas and concepts of wider relevance for the youth field in Europe.
With this training course we aim to increase competences for the development of quality Strategic Partnership projects (within Key Action 2 of Erasmus+: Youth in Action), aiming for innovation in the field of youth.
Throughout the 5 days course, you will have opportunities to:
• Explore essential aspects about Strategic Partnership projects being part of the Key Action 2 of Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme
• Understand quality requirements for Strategic Partnerships
• Get to know examples of such projects
• Grasp the concept of innovation in the field of youth on European level
• Explore what does it take to build and sustain an equal partnership among organisations
• Understand the main principles of building a structure of activities, outputs and a budget of a Strategic Partnership project
• Learn about the tools supporting the management of such Projects
• Meet other youth work professionals aiming to explore Strategic Partnership projects and sustainable cooperation.
We are looking for participants who:
• are able to communicate in English (it will be the main working language)
• are directly working in an organisation or institution linked to the field of Youth, based in one of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme countries
• are experienced in managing projects in the youth field
• are willing to develop innovative practices within the field of youth on international level
• so far have not implemented a Strategic Partnership under Key Action 2 within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme
• have a specific idea and willingness to explore possibilities to develop and implement Strategic Partnership projects.