Training course: TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE – Wellbeing and creativity in youth work
Location: Vinci, Italy
Dates: 28 June – 5 July 2022
Number of participants: 21
Participating countries: Greece, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania
Organizer: Associazione Agrado APS (Youth NGO)
Deadline to apply: 11 June 2022
Date of selection: 13 June 2022
Inquiries about this training course: Laris Guerri at firstname.lastname@example.org
No participation fee
Accommodation and food
Associazione Agrado APS will provide accommodation and food, through the grant gained by Erasmus+ program for Italian TC projects (€ 66 per day).
Travek costs will be reimbursed directly to the sending organisations.
Portugal, Greece, Romania, North Macedonia, Poland and Ireland have a maximum reimbursement of € 275 for each participant travel (double way) according to the distance band calculator from the European Commission.
Italy: No travel reimbursement (because local participants).
TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE – Wellbeing and creativity in youth work
Disclaimer: Before reading further be aware that this training will be packed with emotional content, many sharing moments and being offline. Ask yourself if you are ready for that challenge and take that into consideration when applying.
1. Empower Youth workers competences providing them with psychological approaches and methods (NVC and Transactional Analysis) towards the topic of mental health (especially on relational level) to support young people facing mental health challenges;
2. Enrich the participants toolbox providing concrete methods based on creativity (cut-out, caviardage,..) to facilitate the open dialogue with youth facing obstacles in the expressions of own feelings;
3. Get a deeper understanding on the concept of mental health and mental health resources through a holistic approach on mental health;
4. Enhance participants self-care and empathy to let them embrace care and empathy towards their young people with problematic backgrounds and relational diseases (anxiety, depression, demotivation,..)
5. Improve youth work quality providing the participants with space to reflect on their role of youth support, and constructively reflect upon their own previous experiences
– Non –formal methods (simulations, discussions, papers, outdoor and physical activities,..)
– Non Violent Communication (NVC)
– Transactional Analysis
– Creative writing methods