Training course: TC Mobility opportunities as dynamic and active learning. (M.O.D.A.L.)
Location: Sta Brígida (Gran Canaria), Spain
Dates: 27 May – 3 June 2018
Number of participants: 24
Participating countries: Croatia, Denmark, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey
Organizer: Asociación Proyectos Educativos y Socioeconómicos Socio Europe
Apply here: Application form
Deadline to apply: 5 May 2018
Date Of Selection: 6 May 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Pooji at firstname.lastname@example.org
The travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus Plus guidelines.
Accommodation, meals and training material will be provided by the host organisation.
There’s no participation fee from the host organisation, but your sending organisation can ask you a logistics fee to support their work.
TC Mobility opportunities as dynamic and active learning. (M.O.D.A.L.)
Beyond the lack of information itself, far too often there are difficulties in matching specific ideas and needs with actual opportunities provided by the Programme. Likewise, many organizations and promoters still have trouble in recognizing the long-term process of designing, applying for and managing quality projects.
In this sense our course is aimed at both young people and organizations that have no experience in the Programme as well as project-coordinators and entities looking for training on new sub actions of KA1 and willing to improve the quality of their educational projects in the youth field. Taking into account that the next calls of proposals, this contact meeting will bring new projects within the participants of the course.
Objectives of the Training Course are:
– To present the Erasmus+ Programme in the framework of European youth policies and strategies.
– To explore the opportunities offered by the different sub-actions of KA1 of Erasmus+, focusing on their ability as a vehicle to transmit the common fundamental values to our society.
– To stimulate the practice in the management of international projects.
– To boost mobility and learning opportunities within the framework of Non-formal Education.
– To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to learn more about Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in KA1 sub actions.
– To offer the opportunity to meet potential international partners to develop projects.